PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Before the Philadelphia Eagles opened their preseason on Friday night with a meaningless 34-28 loss to the Chicago Bears, their star running back and reigning NFL rushing champ was tossing 45-pound weights. According to ‘Shady’, the 45-pound plates were “feeling like frisbees.”(scroll down for video…)
McCoy only touched the ball once in the Eagles six-point preseason loss, but I think it’s pretty safe to say he’ll be ready to go for the start of the regular season.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Study: Young Football Players Can Experience Brain Disruptions After One Season
- Doug Pederson: ‘No Legitimacy’ To Trade Interest In WR’s
- Four Big Games To Watch This College Football Saturday
- Thursday Night Breakdown: Titans, Jaguars In Battle Of Struggling QBs
- M. Night Shyamalan Is Attending Sixers Opener With Connor Barwin