PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Before the Philadelphia Eagles opened their preseason on Friday night with a meaningless 34-28 loss to the Chicago Bears, their star running back and reigning NFL rushing champ was tossing 45-pound weights. According to ‘Shady’, the 45-pound plates were “feeling like frisbees.”(scroll down for video…)
McCoy only touched the ball once in the Eagles six-point preseason loss, but I think it’s pretty safe to say he’ll be ready to go for the start of the regular season.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Seeking Change: Rule Keeps Student Off The Court For Not Removing Hijab
- Saint Joseph’s Women Look To Keep Rolling Against George Washington
- Report: Doug Pederson Promotes Mike Groh To OC, Not Duce Staley
- Orthopedic Surgeon: Carson Wentz’s Injury Is ‘Worrisome’
- Flyers Lose Simmonds, Neuvirth For Extended Period Of Time