PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Before the Philadelphia Eagles opened their preseason on Friday night with a meaningless 34-28 loss to the Chicago Bears, their star running back and reigning NFL rushing champ was tossing 45-pound weights. According to ‘Shady’, the 45-pound plates were “feeling like frisbees.”(scroll down for video…)
McCoy only touched the ball once in the Eagles six-point preseason loss, but I think it’s pretty safe to say he’ll be ready to go for the start of the regular season.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- WATCH: Duke Fans Create PSA To Save Jahlil Okafor From Sixers
- Eagles Quarterback Situation Remains Cloudy
- Lane Johnson Says He ‘Really Doesn’t Know’ If Chip Kelly Will Return To Eagles
- Adam Schefter: ‘Signs Seem To Be Piling Up Against’ Chip Kelly Returning To Eagles
- Lane Johnson: Playing At Linc ‘Is Not Really A Home Field Advantage Anymore’