Robber Arrested After Accidentally Shooting Himself
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a man accidentally shot himself after he robbed someone at gunpoint in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened around 11:30 p.m. Sunday along the 1700 block of Guilford Street.
Police say to men, at least one of whom was armed with a gun, robbed a person of cash and a cell phone, but while the suspects were running away, one of the robbers accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The wounded robber showed up at Temple University Hospital where police were called and he was arrested.
Police are still searching for the second suspect.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Officials Suggests Not As Many Parents Opting Their Kids Out Of PARCC Tests As Originally Thought
- Univ. City Company Builds Cancer-Fighting Army From Your Own Cells
- Doctor Offers Tips For Parents Dealing With Picky Eaters
- Montgomery County Family Struggles To Contact Loved Ones In Nepal
- WATCH: Leah Still Scores Touchdown At Temple’s Cherry And White Game