PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a man accidentally shot himself after he robbed someone at gunpoint in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened around 11:30 p.m. Sunday along the 1700 block of Guilford Street.
Police say to men, at least one of whom was armed with a gun, robbed a person of cash and a cell phone, but while the suspects were running away, one of the robbers accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The wounded robber showed up at Temple University Hospital where police were called and he was arrested.
Police are still searching for the second suspect.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Prosecutors Want To Call 19 Other Accusers At Cosby Retrial
- Doctor Warns That Being An Eagles Fan Could Be Hazardous To Your Health
- ‘Lots Of Joking And Teasing’: Two New Jersey Rabbis Stand Divided For NFC Championship Game
- Judge: South Jersey Doctor Must Stay In Jail Before Trial On Wife Slaying
- House Votes To Avert Federal Shutdown, Senate Chances Dim