Robber Arrested After Accidentally Shooting Himself
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a man accidentally shot himself after he robbed someone at gunpoint in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened around 11:30 p.m. Sunday along the 1700 block of Guilford Street.
Police say to men, at least one of whom was armed with a gun, robbed a person of cash and a cell phone, but while the suspects were running away, one of the robbers accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The wounded robber showed up at Temple University Hospital where police were called and he was arrested.
Police are still searching for the second suspect.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Don’t Pack Away The Gloves Yet — More Winter Weather Headed Our Way
- Commissioner Ramsey Says Some Questions Raised by U.S. Policing Report Remain Unsolved
- Tractor-Trailer Overturns On Ramp To Pennsylvania Turnpike In Montgomery County
- Community Cancellations: Tuesday, March 3rd
- Delco Museum of Sports Legends Scrambling To Find New Location