Robber Arrested After Accidentally Shooting Himself
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a man accidentally shot himself after he robbed someone at gunpoint in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened around 11:30 p.m. Sunday along the 1700 block of Guilford Street.
Police say to men, at least one of whom was armed with a gun, robbed a person of cash and a cell phone, but while the suspects were running away, one of the robbers accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The wounded robber showed up at Temple University Hospital where police were called and he was arrested.
Police are still searching for the second suspect.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Monica Lewinsky Tells Philadelphia Millenials About Her Ordeal in the Spotlight
- A Dozen Or More Students Taken Into Custody Following Large Fights At Del. High School
- 1 Alleged Robber Nabbed, Another Sought, After Cop Car Rammed
- NOAA Winter Outlook: Delaware Valley Has Above Average Chance To See Wetter Than Average Winter
- Majority Of Employees Still Showing Up To Work While Sick