Robber Arrested After Accidentally Shooting Himself
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a man accidentally shot himself after he robbed someone at gunpoint in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened around 11:30 p.m. Sunday along the 1700 block of Guilford Street.
Police say to men, at least one of whom was armed with a gun, robbed a person of cash and a cell phone, but while the suspects were running away, one of the robbers accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The wounded robber showed up at Temple University Hospital where police were called and he was arrested.
Police are still searching for the second suspect.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- NJ Police Search For Man Accused Of Striking Officer With His Car
- Roller Derby Community Rallies Around Stabbing Victims, More Help Needed
- Independence Visitor Center Celebrates 30 Million Visitors
- Survey: NJ Residents Aren’t All That Happy With Life In The Garden State
- Chaka Fattah Jr Responds To Charges Against Father, Remains Defiant