PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a man accidentally shot himself after he robbed someone at gunpoint in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened around 11:30 p.m. Sunday along the 1700 block of Guilford Street.
Police say to men, at least one of whom was armed with a gun, robbed a person of cash and a cell phone, but while the suspects were running away, one of the robbers accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The wounded robber showed up at Temple University Hospital where police were called and he was arrested.
Police are still searching for the second suspect.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- DE Officials Investigate Whether Convicted NJ Cat Killer Is Doing The Same In Dover
- Teen Charged For Pretending To Set Himself On Fire In Wildwood
- Atlantic City Set To Close Out Summer With 3 Huge Beach Concerts
- Man Tells Investigators He Tried To Kill His 2-Year-Old Son In Car Crash
- Haddonfield Pet Owners Urged To Keep Away From Green Pond