PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a man accidentally shot himself after he robbed someone at gunpoint in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened around 11:30 p.m. Sunday along the 1700 block of Guilford Street.
Police say to men, at least one of whom was armed with a gun, robbed a person of cash and a cell phone, but while the suspects were running away, one of the robbers accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The wounded robber showed up at Temple University Hospital where police were called and he was arrested.
Police are still searching for the second suspect.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Pennsylvania Man Accused Of Bludgeoning Father To Death Arrested In Atlantic City
- REAL ID Issues For Pennsylvanians Looking To Travel
- EPA’s Cleanup Of Contaminated Soil Could Displace Some West Deptford Residents
- Townsends Inlet Bridge Reopens Friday
- Tick That Triggers Red Meat Allergy Spreading Across U.S.