Penn State TE Adam Breneman, Out With Undisclosed Injury
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Penn State sophomore tight end Adam Breneman, is out indefinitely with an injury, the team announced on Monday. The nature of the injury was unannounced, while the statement said Coach Franklin asked that the public support and respect Adam and his family’s privacy.
Breneman caught 15 balls for 186 yards and three touchdowns as a true freshman last season. Penn State opens their season on Saturday, August 30th in Ireland against UCF.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- CBS Sports’ Solomon Wilcots: Saints’ Offensive Line Is Deteriorating In Front Of Brees
- Temple Football Announces Game vs. Notre Dame Is Sold Out
- Eagles Add OL Tanner Hawkinson, Release Julian Vandervelde
- Roy Halladay Defends Chase Utley Following Suspension
- Barwin On Monday Night Vs. Giants: ‘I Can Start To Feel It’