Penn State TE Adam Breneman, Out With Undisclosed Injury
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Penn State sophomore tight end Adam Breneman, is out indefinitely with an injury, the team announced on Monday. The nature of the injury was unannounced, while the statement said Coach Franklin asked that the public support and respect Adam and his family’s privacy.
Breneman caught 15 balls for 186 yards and three touchdowns as a true freshman last season. Penn State opens their season on Saturday, August 30th in Ireland against UCF.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Phillies Injury Updates: Ruiz, Revere, Lee, And Burnett
- CBS Sports Steve Beuerlein talks Vikings vs. Packers on Thursday Night Football
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Minnesota Vikings Vs. Green Bay Packers
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Giants And Pirates Like It’s 1971 All Over Again?
- David Molk: ‘I Can’t Discredit What Chip Calls’