PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — We’ve heard all the predictions, opinions, and analysis on this year’s Philadelphia Eagles—one of the most talked about teams in the NFL under second-year head coach Chip Kelly. Our friends over at PredictionMachine.com, has played the NFL season using their “Predictalator” 50,000 times. They have the Eagles losing in the first round of the playoffs to the New York Giants and the Denver Broncos beating the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl.
Here is a full breakdown of what the computer thinks of the Eagles 2014 schedule, game-by-game.
|Week||Opponent||Philadelphia Eagles Score||Opponent Score||Win %|
|Philadelphia Eagles Pts/Game||Opponent Pts/Game||Total Wins|
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Braves Offense Comes Up Big As They Crush Phillies, 12-2
- NFL Picks Week 4: Vikings Remain Perfect While Jaguars Grab First Win
- CBS Sports’ Dan Fouts Talks Dolphins-Bengals On TNF, Bills-Pats Sunday
- On The Rise: Matthew Fitzpatrick And European Tour’s Next Generation
- 3-0 Eagles Now Have 10th Shortest Super Bowl Odds