LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Newark Authorities Investigating Death Of 8-Year-Old Girl
- PA Redistricting Proceedings Begin In State Court
- Woman Accused Of Defrauding Philadelphia School District Of Tens Of Thousands Of Dollars
- Temple Police Address Noise Complaint Response Following Student’s Murder
- Environmental Company President Charged With Storing Hazardous Waste In Company’s Basement For Decades