LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Baby Fell More Than 10 Feet Down Sidewalk Grate
- Officials: Overwhelmed Child Welfare Case Managers In Phila. Resort To Falsifying Documents
- Steph Curry’s Face Used On Heroin Bags in Philly
- AC Casinos: Take Action To Save Atlantic City From Financial Abyss Now
- Philadelphia Black Pride Events Celebrate African American LGBTQ Community