LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Partial Solar Eclipse To Blanket Philly Region This Afternoon
- One Dead After Car Runs Into Bus Stops In Marseille
- Rizzo Statue Rally Postponed Due To Agreement With Mayor’s Office
- Fatal ATV Crash Leaves 2 Dead In Chester
- The Sprint To Complete Student Athlete Physicals