LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Steve Wozniak To Apple: Keep The iPhone’s Headphone Jack
- Pokemon Go-Playing Truck Driver Kills Woman In Japan
- Dozens Dead Following 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake In Italy
- Woman Chooses Message Of Love In Response To Hateful Vandalism On Her Property
- Brotherly Love: Girls’ Toy Drive for CHOP