LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Shots Fired During Attempted Robbery In Northeast Philadelphia
- Northeast Extension Shut Down After Multi-Vehicle Crash
- Watching Sports May Be Bad For Your Health, Study Reveals
- Coalition Reflects On Creating Philly’s Amazon Headquarters Bid
- Doctors Warn Taking Selfies Helping Spread Lice Among Children