LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Former Major League Pitcher Becomes Police Officer
- Trump’s Pennsylvania Electors Showing No Signs Of Flipping
- Jefferson Receives $3M Gift To Support Research In Medicinal Marijuana
- 3 Women Stabbed In Kensington
- Secret Santa Pays Off $46K In Layaway At PA Walmart