LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Courts Approve “Divorce” Of Revel And Its Power Provider
- SS United States Conservancy Says It Has Funds To Keep Ship Afloat ‘Well Into Next Year’
- NJ Bar Owners Look To Prevent Drunk Driving This Holiday Season With Uber & HERO Campaign
- Effort To Put Cameras Outside Philadelphia Bars Stalls In City Council
- Stallone Says He Was A “Terrible” Choice For Rocky: ‘I Just Got Lucky’