LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: New Jersey Man Owes More Than $56,000 In Tolls, Fees
- Caught On Video: Transgender Woman Attacked In Center City
- Thousands Take Part In Women’s March In Philadelphia
- Police: Woman Forced Into Sex Act During Home Invasion In Chestnut Hill
- Women Descend On DC To Push Back Against New President