LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Runner Fights Off Attacker In Delaware
- Cheesemaker Sargento Expands Listeria Recall, Cuts Supplier
- Philly Man Critical After Being Shot In Face, Dragged To Lot
- Police: 2 Men Shot While Sleeping In East Mount Airy
- At Least 29 Medical Workers Quit Following Del. Prison Uprising