LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Opponents: PA Bill Would Defund Planned Parenthood
- Inmates Accused Of Possessing, Distributing Child Porn In Prison
- Security For NFL Draft To Be Tight As Police Will Deploy Extra Officers
- Police: Woman Struck By Police Car Last Week Has Died
- Sources: Delaware State Trooper Shot Outside Of Wawa