LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Folcroft Community Gathers In Support Of Wounded Officer
- Longtime Spokesman For Philadelphia School District Stepping Down
- New Jersey Gets Its Own CTO
- Otter Sightings On The Rise Along Schuylkill River
- Survivors Of Boston And Orlando Attacks Unite