LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Audit Allegedly Finds Faults With Pennsylvania’s Child Abuse Hotline
- Authorities Say NJ Recycling Company May Have Ties To Organized Crime
- ‘Tori Down The Shore’ Kicks Off 2016 Season In Wildwood
- Residents Up In Arms Over Wrecked Roadway In Northern Liberties
- Justice Department Reviewing Chester Police Operations