LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Investigating Multiple Incidents Of Indent Exposure In Delaware
- 1 Arrested After Brawl Breaks Out During High School Basketball Game
- Road Closures Announced For Demolition Of Old City Building Following Fire
- Woman Apprehended After Vehicle Hits Security Barrier Near White House
- Philadelphia Police Commissioner Praises Officers Paying It Forward