LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Shake Up At Mayor’s Fund For Philly, Why Credit Cards Need To Go
- FOP Endorses Beth Grossman In Philly DA Race
- Feds Wiretapped Union Boss John Dougherty; Mayor Kenney Recorded
- Where Are The Rudest Drivers In America?
- CHOP Earns Top Honors In Best Children’s Hospital In The Country Ranking