PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — On Friday, former Phillie Roy Halladay will make his first appearance at Citizens Bank Park since retiring from baseball last year. Doc will throw out the first ceremonial pitch and be recognized prior to Friday’s 7:05 p.m. game against the Mets.
The event is the first of four days of Phillies Toyota Alumni Weekend Festivities, August 8-11, taking place throughout the series against the Mets. Each day features opportunities to see former Phillies All-Stars and Wall of Famers. Fans are encouraged to arrive early and be on the lookout, as they never know who they will bump into around the ballpark.
All fans in attendance Friday will receive a Toyota Roy Halladay Bobble Figurine.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- High School Football Preview: Area Schools Making The Plunge Into New Terrain
- Phillies Trade Carlos Ruiz To The Dodgers
- After Several Drops, Ryan Lochte Lands Endorsement Deal With ‘Forgiving’ Company
- Doug Pederson Reflects On Russell Wilson As An Eagle
- Zach Ertz Responds: ‘Excited To See Josh Norman In New Scheme’