By Justin Udo
DARBY, Pa. (CBS) — The man accused of killing his caseworker and causing a Delaware County medical center to be put on lockdown is out of the hospital and in prison.
It was just a few weeks ago when 49-year-old Richard Plotts allegedly shot and killed his caseworker on the Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital campus.
Authorities say Plotts also shot his psychiatrist, who in turn shot him.
Since then, Plotts has been at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania receiving treatment for his wounds.
Now, he’s in the Delaware County prison where he is waiting to be arraigned on homicide and other charges.
His arraignment is scheduled for Tuesday.
Top Content On CBSPhilly
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Atlantic City Police Officer Involved In Collision With Another Vehicle
- Liberation Day Luncheon Held In Wynnewood
- Police Officer Sent To Hospital After Crash In North Philadelphia
- Company Creates ‘Touch Tour’ To Provide Up-Close And Personal Tours For The Blind
- Philadelphia Police Release Surveillance Video Of Man Wanted For Attempted Rape