By Justin Udo
DARBY, Pa. (CBS) — The man accused of killing his caseworker and causing a Delaware County medical center to be put on lockdown is out of the hospital and in prison.
It was just a few weeks ago when 49-year-old Richard Plotts allegedly shot and killed his caseworker on the Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital campus.
Authorities say Plotts also shot his psychiatrist, who in turn shot him.
Since then, Plotts has been at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania receiving treatment for his wounds.
Now, he’s in the Delaware County prison where he is waiting to be arraigned on homicide and other charges.
His arraignment is scheduled for Tuesday.
Top Content On CBSPhilly
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Death Investigation Underway In Maple Shade
- ‘This Bill Is Collapsing’: House Hopes To Vote On Health Care Legislation Friday Following Delay
- Evesham Police Searching For 2 Burlington Coat Factory Scammers
- Philadelphia District Attorney Candidates Debate In Chestnut Hill
- ‘Soda Tax’ Among New Philly-Inspired Fonts Released By Agency