By Justin Udo
DARBY, Pa. (CBS) — The man accused of killing his caseworker and causing a Delaware County medical center to be put on lockdown is out of the hospital and in prison.
It was just a few weeks ago when 49-year-old Richard Plotts allegedly shot and killed his caseworker on the Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital campus.
Authorities say Plotts also shot his psychiatrist, who in turn shot him.
Since then, Plotts has been at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania receiving treatment for his wounds.
Now, he’s in the Delaware County prison where he is waiting to be arraigned on homicide and other charges.
His arraignment is scheduled for Tuesday.
Top Content On CBSPhilly
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 1 Dead, 1 In Critical Condition After Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Ivanka Trump To Tout Tax Plan At Bucks County Town Hall
- Buying A New Car? Here Are Some Things You Should Know
- Hundreds Lose Power After Tractor-Trailer Knocks Down Pole, Wire
- ‘Let’s Relax, There’s Kids Involved’: Chester Has Weekend Plunged Into Gun Violence