PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say the driver of a cab is dead after he lost control of his taxi and crashed Friday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 7:30 a.m. along the Cobbs Creek Parkway near Spruce Street.
Police say the 67-year-old cabbie drove off the roadway and crashed into the side of a house. He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was pronounced dead at 8:32 a.m.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Cinemark Sets Bag Policy To Ensure Safety, Security
- Pennsylvania Republicans Ask Court To Block Congressional Map
- Doctors: Impulsive Selfie Taking Dubbed ‘Selfitis’
- Florida Sheriff: Deputies To Carry Rifles At Schools In County Where 17 Were Killed
- Robots, Teens Take Over Boeing For National Engineers Week
- EXCLUSIVE: Boy Bullied At School Wakes Up To Racist Graffiti On Home
- Reading Terminal Market Celebrates 125th Birthday
- Uber Rolls Out ‘Express Pool,’ But There’s A Catch
- Lockheed Martin Gets Stuck On National Engineers Week
- Camden County Announces Wide-Reaching Lawsuit Against Opioid Manufacturers, Distributors