PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say the driver of a cab is dead after he lost control of his taxi and crashed Friday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 7:30 a.m. along the Cobbs Creek Parkway near Spruce Street.
Police say the 67-year-old cabbie drove off the roadway and crashed into the side of a house. He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was pronounced dead at 8:32 a.m.
The crash remains under investigation.
- 17th Century Cabin For Sale In South Jersey
- Police: Father Arrested After Beating Daughter Over Snapchat
- Number Of People Using Facebook Reaches 2 billion
- Time Magazine: Trump’s Phony Cover Hangs At 4 Of His Golf Courses
- Facebook Live Video Captures Boston Drug Overdose
- 18-Year-Old Injured In Delaware Shooting
- Johnny Galecki Loses Ranch In Sprawling California Fire
- Paddington Bear Creator Dies at 91
- South Jersey Shore Town Can’t Get A Taker For A Liquor License
- Police: Teen Girls Rob 2 Cabbies, 2 Tourists In Upper Darby