Cab Driver Dead After Crashing Taxi In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say the driver of a cab is dead after he lost control of his taxi and crashed Friday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 7:30 a.m. along the Cobbs Creek Parkway near Spruce Street.
Police say the 67-year-old cabbie drove off the roadway and crashed into the side of a house. He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was pronounced dead at 8:32 a.m.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Two-Day Visit Of Pope Francis To Philadelphia Has Two-Fold Purpose
- City Council To Investigate Whether Suburban Real Estate Brokers Are Skirting Taxes For City Properties
- Pennsylvania Attorney General To Get Chance To Argue Against Judge’s Contempt Hearing
- Continuing Road Work Along Northeast Extension Could Impact Summer Travel
- Philadelphia Hotel Rooms Get The Once Over By DNC Planners
- Therapists Using Mirrors To Help Heal Stroke Victims
- Weekend Box Office Report: ‘Furious 7′ Still Not Slowing Down
- Young Man Suffering From Cerebral Palsy Overcomes All Odds To Achieve Goal
- Four Children Found Locked In Basement Of Philadelphia Home
- Phanatic Celebrates Birthday At Phillies Braves Game