Cab Driver Dead After Crashing Taxi In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say the driver of a cab is dead after he lost control of his taxi and crashed Friday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 7:30 a.m. along the Cobbs Creek Parkway near Spruce Street.
Police say the 67-year-old cabbie drove off the roadway and crashed into the side of a house. He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was pronounced dead at 8:32 a.m.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Rally To Support Police Held In Northeast Philadelphia
- Police Files Charges In Alleged False Report During Bradley Stone Search
- Police Deliver Holiday Meals To Families In Camden
- Investigation Underway After Hackers Attack Pine Forge Academy, Demand A Million Dollars
- Staples: Customer Data Exposed In Security Breach
- Montco Zoo Scrambles When Reindeer Isn’t Quite Ready For Holiday Photos
- Jerry Sandusky Is Denied $4,900-A-Month Pension
- With One Notable Exception, Pa. High Court E-Mails Get Clean Review
- For The Designated Family Chef, Holiday Is Lots of Work — But Worth It, Most Agree
- Cathedral Kitchen, in Camden, Releases a New Crop of Culinary Graduates