PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say the driver of a cab is dead after he lost control of his taxi and crashed Friday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 7:30 a.m. along the Cobbs Creek Parkway near Spruce Street.
Police say the 67-year-old cabbie drove off the roadway and crashed into the side of a house. He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was pronounced dead at 8:32 a.m.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Bill To Crack Down On Pa. Turnpike Scofflaws Goes To Governor Wolf
- Police Investigate Vandalizing Of Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Caught On Camera: Suspect Violently Attacks Employee, Robs Deli In West Philly
- SEPTA Releases Contingency Service Plan Ahead Of Potential Strike
- ‘Afghan Girl’ In Iconic National Geographic Photo Arrested In Pakistan
- DA Seth Williams Visits Elementary School To Talk To Kids About Bullying
- NJ Legislators Examine Proposed Atlantic City Financial Plan
- Ford Recalls Nearly 412K SUVs To Fix Fuel Leaks
- Police ID Suspect Wanted In Union League Theft
- Hairstylist Uses Pepper Spray On Unhappy Client, Police Say