PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say the driver of a cab is dead after he lost control of his taxi and crashed Friday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 7:30 a.m. along the Cobbs Creek Parkway near Spruce Street.
Police say the 67-year-old cabbie drove off the roadway and crashed into the side of a house. He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was pronounced dead at 8:32 a.m.
The crash remains under investigation.
- St. Mary Nurse Gets The Super Model Treatment
- Riders React To New Uber Feature, Tracking Your Location After Your Ride
- Crash In Millville Claims Woman’s Life, Seriously Injures State Trooper
- Police: Teen Shot Twice During Potential Robbery In Germantown
- Joe Biden Leaves The Door Open For A 2020 Run
- Cat Helps Police Catch Lancaster County Fugitive
- Sharing The Road: What Rules Should Drivers Be Following?
- New Research Says Eating Nuts Daily Could Have Huge Health Benefits
- Train Route Threatens To Derail Chanel No. 5 Production In France
- DelCo Town Approves Home Becoming Temporary Dwelling For Cancer Patients After Neighbors’ Opposition