PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say the driver of a cab is dead after he lost control of his taxi and crashed Friday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 7:30 a.m. along the Cobbs Creek Parkway near Spruce Street.
Police say the 67-year-old cabbie drove off the roadway and crashed into the side of a house. He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was pronounced dead at 8:32 a.m.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Movie Review: ‘Don’t Breathe’
- What’s Cooking On 1060: Organic Produce, Edible Bugs At South Jersey Market
- Photo Of A Couple Saying Goodbye Is Breaking Hearts
- Canines Cool Off, Clean Up During Charity Event In Old City
- Court Sets Deadline For Hillary Clinton FBI Emails
- Travel Restricted For Hazmat Situation In Juniata
- New Boxing Movie Based On Book By South Jersey Author
- Philadelphia Hair Stylist Turns Hair Into Political Art
- New Jersey Farmers, Campbell’s Soup Join Forces For Good Cause
- Police: Bensalem Teen Charged Over Stolen Pictures, Sex Video