PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- Pup Released, Received Free Medical Care After Being Found In Trash Bag In Lawncrest
- Expert Explains: If You Want To Talk Politics, Be Informed
- Weather: Warm Temperatures Continue, Major Rain Ahead
- Pot Smokers ‘Toke Back The Wall’ In Rittenhouse Square
- Woman Claims She Suffered Hundreds Of Bedbug Bites In Bahamas