PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- West Philly Man Is Sentenced For Shooting Police Officer In 2015
- Girl Born With HIV Virtually Virus-Free After Stopping AIDS Drugs Over 8 Years Ago
- Landmark Diner In Delaware County Is Damaged After Early Morning Fire
- Woman On Mission To Train 1 Million Women How To Shoot A Firearm
- Jefferson Health, Independence Blue Cross Sign 5-Year Agreement