PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- Middle School Teacher Suspended For Assigning Homework Featuring Rapper’s Explicit Lyrics
- PECO Gives OIC Philadelphia $100K To Grow New Training Program
- Anti-Smoking Campaign Endorses Using E-Cigarettes
- Deaf Man Dies After Being Shot By Police Multiple Times
- Global Extinction Event Coming In 2100, Professor Says