PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- Police Investigating Fatal Shooting At Delaware Car Wash
- Reading Terminal Market Unveils This Year’s Holiday Train Display
- Santa Arrives In Center City Aboard The Market-Frankford El
- Report: More Than $1 Billion Spent Shopping Online On Thanksgiving
- Turing Reneges On Drug Price Cut, Rival’s Version Sells Well