Police: 19-Year-Old Man Killed In North Philadelphia Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- Police: 12-Year-Old Girl Found Unconscious In Northeast Philadelphia
- 13-Year-Old Shot In Hunting Park
- Police Investigate Shooting Near School In North Philadelphia
- Manhunt Continues For Gunman Who Ambushed 2 PA Troopers, Killing 1
- $40,000 Reward Offered In Frankford Shooting Death Of Mother, Unborn Baby