PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- End Of An Era: Italian Market Butcher Shop Closing Soon
- Chief: Female Delaware Firefighter Who Died From Arson Fire Was Planning To Retire
- Millennials Renting In Buildings Offering Amenities Instead Of Buying
- STUDY: ‘Drink Plenty Of Fluids When Sick’ May Not Always Be The Best Advice
- Natalie Portman: Trump’s Victory Has Energized People ‘In A New Way’