Police: 19-Year-Old Man Killed In North Philadelphia Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- Anti-Police Graffiti Spray-Painted On Garage Door In Old City
- Man Stabbed To Death In West Philadelphia
- Proposed Legislation Enhances Freight Rail Safety From Hazardous Chemicals
- Phila. LGBT Leaders Urge Charter Change To Make City’s LGBT Office Permanent
- PATCO Tweaking Plan To Rehab Train Tracks Across Ben Franklin Bridge