PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- Pieces Of Love Park Now Being Preserved In Malmo, Sweeden
- Police Investing Fatal Shooting That Leaves 1 Teen Dead, Another Injured In Kensington
- Police Seek Public’s Help After ATM Machine Is Stolen From NJ Diner
- Vine Street Expressway To Close For Final Phase Of Bridge Reconstruction
- Philly Announces First Ever Direct Flights To Iceland