Police: 19-Year-Old Man Killed In North Philadelphia Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- Token Of Remembrance: Plaque Honoring Fallen Philly Officer Unveiled
- Ceremonial Farewell To Papal Weekend Surprise: The Knotted Grotto
- 2 More Plead Guilty In Jeweler’s Row Abduction
- Local Organization That Cares For Displaced Animals Needs Your Help
- New Twitter Feature Makes It Easier To Join The Conversation