Man Critical After Hunting Park Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Landscaper Settles Superstorm Sandy Price Gouging Claims
- Police: Injured, Bleeding Man Found On South Jersey Roadway Was Stabbed, Beaten
- Fire Tears Through Bakery In North Philadelphia
- Man Stabbed, Robbed During Home Invasion In North Philadelphia
- Camden County Jail Vying For Part Of A $75 Million Foundation Grant
- Democratic Phila. Helps State House GOP Grow Its Majority
- Positively Philadelphia: Who’s That Playing Hamlet at The Wilma?
- City Council Votes To Overturn Law That Forces Non-Profits To Prove They’re Truly Not For Profit
- Democratic Governor, GOP Lawmakers Far Apart On Pa. Budget
- Study Finds Easy Test For Concussions Can Help Non-medical Volunteers Keep Athletes Safe