Man Critical After Hunting Park Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Young Man Suffering From Cerebral Palsy Overcomes All Odds To Achieve Goal
- Four Children Found Locked In Basement Of Philadelphia Home
- Phanatic Celebrates Birthday At Phillies Braves Game
- Local Students Experience Devastating Earthquake While Studying Abroad
- Bhutanese Refugees In Philadelphia Mourn For Victims Of Nepal Earthquake
- History Class On The Road For Group Of Philadelphia Sixth Graders
- Debate Over Raising Pennsylvania’s Minimum Wage Continues In State Capitol
- 2 Dead, 3 Injured In Crash Along I-295 In Gloucester County
- Former Rendell Spokesman Takes On Same Role With Kane
- Mike Folmer: Pennsylvania’s Unlikely Champion Of Medical Marijuana