Man Critical After Hunting Park Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Suspect Wanted In Violent Home Invasion In Delaware County Captured In North Carolina
- Amtrak Agrees to Court Consolidation of All Derailment Lawsuits in Philadelphia
- After Pa. Budget Veto, Gov. Wolf Upbeat After Meeting With Legislative Leaders
- Philadelphia Police Hunting For Busy Store Burglar Caught on Tape
- National Weather Service Confirms Tornado In Chester County
- In and Around Philadelphia, Holiday Weekend Warnings About DUI
- Philadelphia Controller Again Finds Problems in City’s School Buildings
- Pa. Attorney General: Chain Of Nursing Homes Took Advantage Of The Elderly And Infirm
- Philly Man Allegedly Robs Same Atlantic City Bank 5 Years Later
- SEPTA Shows Off Its ‘Postive Control’ Trains As Federal Compliance Deadline Nears