Man Critical After Hunting Park Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Two Victims Killed In Separate Philadelphia Shootings
- Police: Oxford Circle Home Invasion Suspects Left Behind Shotgun, Large Bag
- Jogger’s Husband Set To Plead In Park Strangulation Death
- World Health Assembly Endorses Global Plan To Tackle Antimicrobial Resistance
- Avoiding Heat Related Health Problems With Temperatures Headed To The 90s This Week
- Power Restored At Luxury Rittenhouse Square Condo Highrise
- Fire At Scrap Yard In Port Richmond Placed Under Control
- Annual Memorial Day Parade Held In Bridesburg
- Police: Man Stabbed In Hunting Park
- Old City Ceremony Honors Long-Forgotten Civil War Hero