Man Critical After Hunting Park Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Dispute Over Jim Thorpe’s Resting Place Settled By Philadelphia Court
- Philadelphia Safety Summit Tackles Abuse In A Cyber World
- Obama To Make Philadelphia Campaign Stop For Wolf
- Disbarred Attorney Convicted Of Diverting Funds
- New Jersey Voters Get To Decide Bail Change
- New Jersey Gas Prices Still Falling Sharply
- Police Rule Out Frein Link In Car Theft
- 7,000 Expected To Compete In ‘Head Of The Schuylkill’ Regatta
- Forbes List: 10 Of Region’s Billionaires Graduated From UPenn
- NJ And NY Implement Strict Ebola Quarantine Rules