Man Critical After Hunting Park Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Two Officers Injured In Frankford Garage Fire
- Weekend Box Office Report: ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Holds Top Spot
- Health Department: Confirmed Cases Of Flu In Pa. Rising Rapidly
- Child Struck, Killed By Police Cruiser In Gloucester County
- Body Found In Gloucester County
- Little Girl Who Inspired ‘Hannah’s Law’ Passes Away
- Vendors All Smiles As Philadelphia’s Christmas Villiage Wraps Up
- Volunteer Divers Search For Shane Montgomery Over A Month After His Disappearance
- Pa. Police Investigate Death Of 1-Year-Old Child
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing In Pa. After Crew Detects Smoke