Man Critical After Hunting Park Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Black Friday Comes Early For Some Philadelphia Shoppers
- Motorists Can Be Thankful For Lower Gas Prices This Holiday Season
- Military Vets Treated To Thanksgiving Dinner Aboard Battleship New Jersey
- Philadelphia Families Asked To Host Visitors For Pope’s Trip
- Volunteers In Philadelphia Region Give Thanks By Giving Back
- Thousands Line Parkway For Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Hundreds Take Part In Annual Turkey Trot To Help Families In Need
- Woman Shot Dead Inside South Jersey Home, Suspect Arrested
- Storm Leaves Thousands Without Power In New Jersey
- Philadelphia DA Issues Annual List Of Holiday Shopping Safety Reminders