Man Critical After Hunting Park Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Area Doctor Offers Advice For Helping Elderly Avoid Dangerous Falls
- Philadelphia ‘Walk of Fame,’ on Broad Street, Gets Some Loving Attention
- DA: 3 To Be Charged In Assault On Gay Couple In Center City
- 3 Alleged Wedding Crashers Sought On Robbery Charges In NJ
- Del. River Port Authority’s Internal Watchdog Resigning His Post
- Stopgap Borrowing For Phila. School District Moves Forward in City Council
- Classmates, Others Mourn Loss of Teen Girl Killed on an Olney Street
- Police Identify Suspect Wanted In The Murder Of Delaware Valley Charter High School Student
- Seventeen Local Museums Offering $2 Admissions to Pa. Benefits Recipients
- Pa. Senator Seeking Wider Hate Crime Law Says He’s Gay