Man Critical After Hunting Park Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Teens Rock Out Aboard Battleship New Jersey
- 2-Year-Old Boy Found, Allegedly Taken By His Father
- Man Shot At Camden County Apartment Complex Dies From Wounds
- Man Gets 20-Year Prison Term For Strangling Ex-Girlfriend
- Police Locate Missing 10-Year-Old, Diabetic Boy
- Montgomery Township Police Host K-9 Certification Field Trials
- Police Searching For Missing 10-Year-Old, Diabetic Boy
- Man Behind ‘Pope Chair’ Idea: ‘I Don’t Believe I Even Did It’
- AAA Mid-Atlantic: New Jersey Gas Prices Down Sharply
- Teen Charged With Impersonating A Police Officer