Man Critical After Hunting Park Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Pa. House Vote Today On Wolf Tax Proposals
- $289M Lottery Ticket Sold In Cumberland County
- Wednesday NASA Launch May Be Visible In Our Area
- Local Fans Weigh In On Alleged Fantasy Football Scandal
- Authorities: Woman’s Body Discovered In Hamilton Township Park
- 11-Year-Old Who Runs His Own Business Attends Forbes Under 30 Summit
- Police Investigate Death Of Transgender Woman In Philadelphia
- Investigators: 2 Dead In Montgomery County Crash
- Federal Audit Points Out Discrepancies In State Day Care Inspections
- Police: Several Injured In I-95 Accident In Newark, Del.