Man Critical After Hunting Park Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police: 26-Year-Old Shot And Killed In North Philadelphia On Monday
- Crews Battling Brush Fire In Kensington
- Off-Duty Camden County Police Officer Saves Woman In NYC
- Obama Heralds Impact Of Power Plant Greenhouse Gas Limits
- NJ Man Arrested In Alleged Sexual Assault Of 4-Year-Old Boy
- Are Will Smith And Wife Jada Pinkett Smith Set For Divorce?
- Movie Review: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’
- In First Local Appearance, Congressman Fattah Addresses Federal Indictment Charges
- Defense In Craigslist Murder Trial Suggest An Investigator Planted Evidence
- Crews Battle 2-Alarm Building Fire In Old City