PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Florida DOT: Engineer Reported Cracks In Bridge Before Deadly Collapse
- ‘Einstein Of The Era’: Hawking Remembered As One Of The World’s Brightest Scientific Minds
- Microbrewery Business Bubbling Over In New Jersey
- Gorilla At Philly Zoo Walks Upright To Keep Hands Clean For Snacks
- Dr. Brown’s Lovey Pacifier & Teether Holders Recalled Due To Choking Hazard
- Villanova University Grads Keeping History Alive
- South Jersey Cheerleaders Off To Florida For World Competition
- Police: Man Sought In Camden Bank Robbery
- Firefighters Rescue Man Trapped Waist-Deep In Mud In Wildwood
- Authorities: Suspect Wanted After Man Dies Following Road Rage Incident In Deptford