PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Sea Isle Wishes Happy Retirement To Beloved Beach-Tagger Marilyn Bennett
- Trial Set For Suspect Who Allegedly Shot Phila. Officer Jesse Hartnett
- Philadelphia Inmates Get A New ‘Leash On Life’
- Man Sentenced In Center City Sexual Assault
- State Senate To Reconvene To Consider Attorney General Replacement
- Senator Bob Casey Pens Letter Expressing Concerns Over Berks County Residential Center
- University Says ‘Stop White People’ Event Was ‘Ironic’
- Uber Testing New Flat Rate Model
- Pennsylvania SPCA Celebrating National Dog Day With Adoption Discounts
- Investigators: Bucks County Man Stole $638K Worth Of Equipment From SEPTA