PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- CDC Official: ‘Minimal Risk’ From Antibiotic-Resistant Bug Right Now
- Wildwood Beach Clean Up Gets ‘Finding Dory’ Theme
- SEPTA Postpones Fare Increases
- How To Avoid A Bite From An Aggressive Dog
- Suspect Charged In Fatal Assault Of DE High School Student In Court
- Justices Reject Union Appeal Over Trump Taj Mahal Bankruptcy
- Woman’s Body Found Tied To Cinder Block In Chester County Pond
- Old Inquirer Building Could Become New Philly Police Headquarters
- Police: Man Falls To His Death On I-95
- Social Networks Cracking Down On Hate Speech