PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Facebook Unveils Halloween-Themed Emojis
- Philly Ranked Second Best Region To Bike In U.S.
- 2 Hospitalized After Freight Trains Collide Head-On In Delco
- PA Turnpike Closed EB And WB Due To Downed Wires
- Landline Phone Customers In Montco Reconnected To 911
- Blackmail Scam Targets Cheaters, Orders Them To Pay Thousands
- Police Open Fire On Armed Man In Juniata
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Pizza Evolution
- Going Back To Medieval Times At The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire
- How A Cancer Treatment That’s Helping Dogs Could One Day Help Humans