PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police Issue Warning After Woman Is Stabbed To Death In Philly Park
- Dueling Rallies Held In Philly In Wake Of Officer-Involved Shooting
- TSA: Passenger Tried To Bring 20-Pound Lobster Through Checked Baggage
- Winning Lottery Ticket Worth $1M Sold In Philadelphia
- South Jersey Teacher Admits Having Inappropriate Relationship With Student
- New Campaign At Drexel Aims To Teach Students Failure Can Be Key To Success
- After 2 Years On The Rise, Chesapeake Blue Crab Population Declines In 2017
- On-Beach Parking Becomes Reality In Wildwood
- Rumors Still Swirling Over Whether Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy Will Step Down
- Philadelphia Rabbi Participates In Unique Peace Conference In Abu Dhabi