PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Day Of Service: Chosen 300 Serves Up Food, Clothes, Slice Of MLK History
- Rep. Brendan Boyle Won’t Attend Trump Inauguration: ‘I Respect It, But I Will Not Celebrate It’
- Fatal Accident At Bucks County Steel Mill Under Investigation
- MontCo Native To Hold Pre-Inaugural Ball For Refugees
- Local Police Officers To Help With Inauguration Security
- Immaculata Cutting Tuition By 25%
- Rep. Dwight Evans Refuses To Attend Trump Inauguration After ‘Attack On Congressman John Lewis’
- New Looser Regulations Going Into Effect For PA Beer Retailers
- End Of Life Doulas Becoming Growing Trend To Ease The Final Passing
- 2 Jersey Shore Beaches Raising Beach Tag Prices This Year