PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Powerball Jackpot Climbs To $510 Million
- Officer Injured After Crashing Into Parked Car In West Philly
- PATCO Commuters Face Delays Due To Derailment
- New App Allows SEPTA Riders To Share Security Tips With Police
- Mayor Kenney Says Trump’s Speech Seemed ‘Unhinged’
- Powerball Winning Numbers Drawn For $430 Million Jackpot
- Police: Wanted ‘Jorts-Wearing Bandit’ Targeted Walgreens
- American Airlines Announces More Non-Stop Flights From PHL
- Philadelphia Woman Accused Of Robbing, Biting Man
- Federal Appeals Court Says ‘No’ To Halting Margate Dune Construction Project