PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Number Of Juveniles Charged With Murder Spikes In Philadelphia
- Police: Stolen Vehicle Causes Fiery Crash On Schuylkill Expressway
- Woman Wearing Hair-Tie Around Wrist Develops Life-Threatening Infection
- Father Of Teen Suspected In Trooper Shooting: “I Don’t Know Why He Did It”
- For Local Man, A New Kidney Means A New Life
- Thanksgiving Family Time Starts Early For Those Driving To Their Destinations
- NJ Governor Pardons Philadelphia Man Who Overcame Drug Addiction
- Uber To Set Up Breathalyzer Kiosk, Offer Free Rides In Manayunk On Thanksgiving Eve
- Kenney Announces New Licenses And Inspections Commissioner
- Families Of Fallen Officers Honored At Breakfast At FOP