PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police: Knife Fight Leaves 19-Year-Old Dead In Paulsboro
- Philadelphia Police Issue Warrant For Arrest Of DJ Jarez Coleman
- Meghan Markle’s Bouquet Laid On Grave Of Unknown Warrior
- Phillies Offense Silenced In 5-1 Loss To Cardinals
- Winning $315 Million Lottery Ticket Sold At New Jersey Shoprite
- Plane Skids Off Airport Runway Due To Heavy Rains
- Julian Angelucci Identified As 11-Year-Old South Philadelphia Hit-And-Run Victim
- More Than 20 People Hospitalized After Flash Fire At Texas Plant
- First Lady Melania Trump Returns To White House Following Kidney Procedure
- Local Families, Corgis Celebrated Royal Wedding At Watch Parties