PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Philly Fire Department Christens New Fire Truck
- Chris Christie Being Vetted For Donald Trump VP, Source Says
- Cops: Man Stabbed Multiple Times In Unprovoked Attack At Movie Theater
- Car Rental Company Hertz Teams Up With Uber And Lyft
- Canned Foods Linked To BPA Risk In New Study
- Deal Reached To Avert Holiday Weekend Strike At 3 AC Casinos
- Man To Stand Trial In Gasoline Death Of Woman In Motel Room
- Wawa Celebrates 4th Of July Holiday In Big Way — A Hoagie Weighing 6 Tons
- The Latest: Base Lifts Lockdown Except For Medical Building
- Man In Custody In Connection With Del. Sex Assault