PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Trump Warns McCain: ‘I Fight Back And It Won’t Be Pretty’
- South Jersey ShopRite Voluntarily Recalls Store-Made Ground Meat
- Williamstown Hanging Holiday Displays To Make Halloween Parade More Festive
- Judge To Say Wednesday If Sandusky Gets New Sex Abuse Trial
- Man Sues Airline, Claims Fellow Passenger Urinated On Him
- 500 Walnut, Philly’s Most Expensive Address, Rolls Out Welcome Mat
- Study: Taller Men At Greater Risk Of Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- New Jersey Officials Cracking Down On Abuse Of Pet Medication
- Man Sentenced To 10 Years In Fatal Crash That Killed Mainland Soccer Player
- Philadelphia Union’s Ray Gaddis Helping To Feed Homeless