PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition in the Hunting Park section of the City late Wednesday night.
This happened just before midnight on the 4500 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
According to police, multiple gunshots were fired and several cars nearby were damaged by the gunfire.
Police did recover a gun on the scene, but it is not believed to be belong to the suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Black Lives Matter Banner In Front Of Local Church Goes Missing
- Police: 1 Arrested In Connection With Deptford Fire
- School Counselor, Fired For Online Threat, To Be Reinstated
- Lehigh University Student Tests Positive For Zika Virus
- One Step Closer To Driverless Cars As Federal Safety Regulators Weigh In On Google Proposal
- Union Activity On The Rise At Area Hospitals
- Twitter Tweaks Timeline Hoping To Keep Users Coming Back More Often
- UPDATE: 100 Students Report Sickness At Ursinus College
- Worshippers Gather On Ash Wednesday To Mark The Start Of Lenten Season
- Pa. Senate Falls Short In Vote On Ouster Of AG Kane