By Lynne Adkins
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — There’s a recall of inks and tattoo products sold on the internet.
White and Blue Lion Incorporated has recalled inks and tattoo kits because of possible bacterial infection. Dr. Linda Katz the director of the FDA’s Office of Cosmetics and Colors says anyone could have purchased the products.
“These kits were marketed on line and consumers purchased them to either be used at home or in some cases they may have been used in a tattoo parlor.”
The packaging may have no brand name or may come with a dragon logo. If used, the infected products could cause redness, itching, blemishes and pain at the inked location.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Linkin Park Singer Chester Bennington Dead At 41
- Nevada Board Grants O.J. Simpson Parole
- Tapas, Seinfeld, Spin Class And Much More: Here’s A List Of What People In Each State Hate The Most
- Federal Suit Filed After Historic South Jersey House Demolished To Make Way For Road Work
- Delaware Man Arrested For 7th DUI