By Lynne Adkins
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — There’s a recall of inks and tattoo products sold on the internet.
White and Blue Lion Incorporated has recalled inks and tattoo kits because of possible bacterial infection. Dr. Linda Katz the director of the FDA’s Office of Cosmetics and Colors says anyone could have purchased the products.
“These kits were marketed on line and consumers purchased them to either be used at home or in some cases they may have been used in a tattoo parlor.”
The packaging may have no brand name or may come with a dragon logo. If used, the infected products could cause redness, itching, blemishes and pain at the inked location.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Service Dog Gives Birth To Puppies In Tampa International Airport
- Sources: Man At Bar Arrested After Bragging About Robbing Bank
- Police: 2 Men Arrested After Badly Decomposed Body Found In Pennypack Park
- Man’s Body Recovered From Delaware River
- Gov. Phil Murphy: Tax Credits Are ‘Most Important Pledge’ To Amazon