By Lynne Adkins
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — There’s a recall of inks and tattoo products sold on the internet.
White and Blue Lion Incorporated has recalled inks and tattoo kits because of possible bacterial infection. Dr. Linda Katz the director of the FDA’s Office of Cosmetics and Colors says anyone could have purchased the products.
“These kits were marketed on line and consumers purchased them to either be used at home or in some cases they may have been used in a tattoo parlor.”
The packaging may have no brand name or may come with a dragon logo. If used, the infected products could cause redness, itching, blemishes and pain at the inked location.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- As Grilling Season Heats Up, Fire Commissioner Thiel Says Safety First: ‘This Can Be Serious Stuff’
- Man Seeks $100M In Little Caesars Lawsuit Over ‘Halal’ Pizza
- Get A Free Burger On National Hamburger Day
- Woman Stops Car Thief: ‘I’m Not Dealing With This Sort Of Crap Today!’
- Thousands Flock To Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend