By Lynne Adkins
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — There’s a recall of inks and tattoo products sold on the internet.
White and Blue Lion Incorporated has recalled inks and tattoo kits because of possible bacterial infection. Dr. Linda Katz the director of the FDA’s Office of Cosmetics and Colors says anyone could have purchased the products.
“These kits were marketed on line and consumers purchased them to either be used at home or in some cases they may have been used in a tattoo parlor.”
The packaging may have no brand name or may come with a dragon logo. If used, the infected products could cause redness, itching, blemishes and pain at the inked location.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Man Gunned Down Inside Philadelphia Grocery Store
- University of Alabama Student With NJ Ties Says She Was Wrong After Racist Video
- Mental, Physical Health Benefits To Being A Dog Walker
- Philly Police Issue Business, Parking Restrictions Ahead Of NFC Championship Game
- Rhys Hoskins Helps Ignite Young Philly Students’ Interest In Reading