Certain Tattoo Products Sold On Internet Have Been Recalled
By Lynne Adkins
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – There’s a recall of inks and tattoo products sold on the internet.
White and Blue Lion Incorporated has recalled inks and tattoo kits because of possible bacterial infection. Dr. Linda Katz the director of the FDA’s Office of Cosmetics and Colors says anyone could have purchased the products.
“These kits were marketed on line and consumers purchased them to either be used at home or in some cases they may have been used in a tattoo parlor.”
The packaging may have no brand name or may come with a dragon logo. If used, the infected products could cause redness, itching, blemishes and pain at the inked location.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Jim Kenney Ends 23-Year Career as City Councilman, Ahead of Anticipated Run For Mayor
- Report: Philadelphia In The Top 10 Cities For Property Crimes
- Sweeney: Christie’s Atlantic City Plan ‘Bad Move’
- Report: Poor Road Conditions Cost Average NJ Driver Nearly $2,000 A Year
- McCord Steps Down As Pa. Treasurer After 6 Years