Certain Tattoo Products Sold On Internet Have Been Recalled
CBS Philly (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSPhilly.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSPhilly.com/Health
Get Breaking News First
By Lynne Adkins
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – There’s a recall of inks and tattoo products sold on the internet.
White and Blue Lion Incorporated has recalled inks and tattoo kits because of possible bacterial infection. Dr. Linda Katz the director of the FDA’s Office of Cosmetics and Colors says anyone could have purchased the products.
“These kits were marketed on line and consumers purchased them to either be used at home or in some cases they may have been used in a tattoo parlor.”
The packaging may have no brand name or may come with a dragon logo. If used, the infected products could cause redness, itching, blemishes and pain at the inked location.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police ID Pa. State Trooper Killed In Accidental Shooting At Montgomery County Gun Range
- Police: 2-Year-Old In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting Himself Inside Delaware Home
- Man Struck, Killed By Train In Crescentville
- NFL Spokesperson Admits Player Should Not Have Been Penalized For Religious Gesture
- Brotherly Love: Non-Profit Helps Medical Student Paralyzed In Accident