Atlantic City Ranks Among Least-friendly U.S. Cities (Again)
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – More bad news for Atlantic City.
The Jersey Shore town has just been voted one of the most unfriendly cities in America…again. This time, it’s at number four, even worse than last year’s fifth place.
And while the list’s creator, Conde Nast Traveler, acknowledges it’s been a rough year for AC, it also notes readers don’t find the city’s shopping, dining or nightlife “that spectacular.”
Another city in the Greater Philadelphia area didn’t fare so well, either. Wilmington was the ninth least-friendly metropolis, a slight improvement from 2013, when it was ranked eighth.
Meanwhile, Charleston in South Carolina earned the “friendliest city” accolade. Newark, NJ was ranked the least-friendly city in the country.
To see the full CN list, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Study: Excessive Texting Could Injure Your Spine
- Non-profit Releases Annual List Of The 10 Most Dangerous Toys
- Study: Bad Marriage, Broken Heart
- Study Claims Men Really Are Better At Navigating Than Women
- Study: Chemical Commonly Found In Household Items May Have Potentially Dangerous Health Consequences