PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – More bad news for Atlantic City.
The Jersey Shore town has just been voted one of the most unfriendly cities in America…again. This time, it’s at number four, even worse than last year’s fifth place.
And while the list’s creator, Conde Nast Traveler, acknowledges it’s been a rough year for AC, it also notes readers don’t find the city’s shopping, dining or nightlife “that spectacular.”
Another city in the Greater Philadelphia area didn’t fare so well, either. Wilmington was the ninth least-friendly metropolis, a slight improvement from 2013, when it was ranked eighth.
Meanwhile, Charleston in South Carolina earned the “friendliest city” accolade. Newark, NJ was ranked the least-friendly city in the country.
To see the full CN list, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Court Rules Ex Sabotaged Boyfriend’s Acceptance To Dream School, Ordered To Pay Him $265,000
- At Least 9 Injured When Ceiling Collapses Onto Escalator In China
- Say ‘Pie Do’: Chain Treats Couples To Edible Pizza Bouquets For Wedding Day
- VIDEO: Mouse Found Crawling In Bag Of Wendy’s Hamburger Buns
- Warner Bros. Cracking Down On Harry Potter Festivals As Chestnut Hill Can No Longer Use Name