Atlantic City Ranks Among Least-friendly U.S. Cities (Again)
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – More bad news for Atlantic City.
The Jersey Shore town has just been voted one of the most unfriendly cities in America…again. This time, it’s at number four, even worse than last year’s fifth place.
And while the list’s creator, Conde Nast Traveler, acknowledges it’s been a rough year for AC, it also notes readers don’t find the city’s shopping, dining or nightlife “that spectacular.”
Another city in the Greater Philadelphia area didn’t fare so well, either. Wilmington was the ninth least-friendly metropolis, a slight improvement from 2013, when it was ranked eighth.
Meanwhile, Charleston in South Carolina earned the “friendliest city” accolade. Newark, NJ was ranked the least-friendly city in the country.
To see the full CN list, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Study: Cookie Monster A Role Model For Kids Learning Self-control?
- Average Thanksgiving Dinner In Philly Costs About $3 Less Than National Average
- Pa. Prison Guard In Training Charged With Having Sex With Inmate In Chapel
- Reading’s ‘Pathetic,’ ‘Ugly’ Holiday Tree To Stay Put
- Grinch Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Holiday Decorations In Gloucester Township