PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – More bad news for Atlantic City.
The Jersey Shore town has just been voted one of the most unfriendly cities in America…again. This time, it’s at number four, even worse than last year’s fifth place.
And while the list’s creator, Conde Nast Traveler, acknowledges it’s been a rough year for AC, it also notes readers don’t find the city’s shopping, dining or nightlife “that spectacular.”
Another city in the Greater Philadelphia area didn’t fare so well, either. Wilmington was the ninth least-friendly metropolis, a slight improvement from 2013, when it was ranked eighth.
Meanwhile, Charleston in South Carolina earned the “friendliest city” accolade. Newark, NJ was ranked the least-friendly city in the country.
To see the full CN list, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Philadelphia Zoo’s Baby Red Pandas Have Been Named
- Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Deal Is Nothing… For $5
- 48 Children In Camden County Officially Adopted- On National Adoption Day!
- Philadelphia Baby’s Brain Tumor Shrinks After Kiss From Pope
- Facebook Testing New Feature That Helps Ease Awkward Breakups