Atlantic City Ranks Among Least-friendly U.S. Cities (Again)
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – More bad news for Atlantic City.
The Jersey Shore town has just been voted one of the most unfriendly cities in America…again. This time, it’s at number four, even worse than last year’s fifth place.
And while the list’s creator, Conde Nast Traveler, acknowledges it’s been a rough year for AC, it also notes readers don’t find the city’s shopping, dining or nightlife “that spectacular.”
Another city in the Greater Philadelphia area didn’t fare so well, either. Wilmington was the ninth least-friendly metropolis, a slight improvement from 2013, when it was ranked eighth.
Meanwhile, Charleston in South Carolina earned the “friendliest city” accolade. Newark, NJ was ranked the least-friendly city in the country.
To see the full CN list, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Study: Super-long Eyelashes Might Be Pretty, But They Could Be Harmful To Your Eyes
- Labs Continue Record As America’s Top Dogs, But Bulldogs Hit New High
- Lawsuit Filed Against Purina Claims Food Sickens, Kills Dogs
- Penn State Grad Who Tweeted About Thon At Olbermann: I Thought I Could Let Him Know About The Good At Penn State
- Paul McCartney To Headline Dover’s Firefly Music Festival