PHILADELPHIA (CBS) –The District Attorney’s Office has charged a man in connection with a reported robbery and aggravated assault in Center City.
Police say 47-year-old Kenneth Todd has been charged with aggravated assault, robbery, burglary, criminal trespass, theft by unlawful taking and other related offenses for a violent home invasion/robbery that took place on July 25 on the 1300 block of Pine Street.
He is also facing burglary, criminal trespass, theft by unlawful taking and theft RSP charges for an incident that occurred on July 23. Both incidents took place on the 1300 block of Pine Street.
Todd was arraigned Friday afternoon and his bail was set at $2 million dollars.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Feds Seek 17 To 21 Years For Ex-Congressman Chaka Fattah
- N.J. State Police Trooper Killed In Wrong-Way Millville Crash
- Suspect Charged With Manslaughter In Joe McKnight Shooting Death
- Study: Many Asexual People Fantasize About Having Sex, Masturbate
- Philadelphia Fire Department Issues Annual Christmas Tree Safety Tips Reminder