Suspect Charged In Center City Robbery, Aggravated Assault
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) –The District Attorney’s Office has charged a man in connection with a reported robbery and aggravated assault in Center City.
Police say 47-year-old Kenneth Todd has been charged with aggravated assault, robbery, burglary, criminal trespass, theft by unlawful taking and other related offenses for a violent home invasion/robbery that took place on July 25 on the 1300 block of Pine Street.
He is also facing burglary, criminal trespass, theft by unlawful taking and theft RSP charges for an incident that occurred on July 23. Both incidents took place on the 1300 block of Pine Street.
Todd was arraigned Friday afternoon and his bail was set at $2 million dollars.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Three Injured, Bullets Strike Nearby Home In West Oak Lane Shooting
- Monsignor William Lynn Meeting With Defense Lawyer Over Bail Question
- Giving Children a Hand is a School Project – And Then Some – For Chester County Students
- Tanker Truck Accident Closes Westbound Lanes On Stretch Of PA Turnpike
- Opening Statements Today In Trial Of Man Charged In Killing Of Pregnant Woman And Toddler In Bucks County