PHILADELPHIA (CBS) –The District Attorney’s Office has charged a man in connection with a reported robbery and aggravated assault in Center City.
Police say 47-year-old Kenneth Todd has been charged with aggravated assault, robbery, burglary, criminal trespass, theft by unlawful taking and other related offenses for a violent home invasion/robbery that took place on July 25 on the 1300 block of Pine Street.
He is also facing burglary, criminal trespass, theft by unlawful taking and theft RSP charges for an incident that occurred on July 23. Both incidents took place on the 1300 block of Pine Street.
Todd was arraigned Friday afternoon and his bail was set at $2 million dollars.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Research: Philadelphia Worst In Country For Rodent Infestations
- Mayor Leaves Golf Club As Members Don’t Want Obama Welcomed Over Take On Israel
- Panel Discussion Gives Outlook On Trump’s First 100 Days In Office
- Police: Man Poses As Justin Bieber To Convince Girl To Send Him Nude Photos
- Jessica Alba’s The Honest Company Recalls Baby Powder Over Infection Threat