Suspect Charged In Center City Robbery, Aggravated Assault
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) –The District Attorney’s Office has charged a man in connection with a reported robbery and aggravated assault in Center City.
Police say 47-year-old Kenneth Todd has been charged with aggravated assault, robbery, burglary, criminal trespass, theft by unlawful taking and other related offenses for a violent home invasion/robbery that took place on July 25 on the 1300 block of Pine Street.
He is also facing burglary, criminal trespass, theft by unlawful taking and theft RSP charges for an incident that occurred on July 23. Both incidents took place on the 1300 block of Pine Street.
Todd was arraigned Friday afternoon and his bail was set at $2 million dollars.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Police Investigate Death Of 10-Month-Old At Delaware Daycare
- Water, Weather, Age Likely Contributed To Partial Wall Collapse In Center City, According To L&I
- Snow Shovelers Questioned By Police In Montgomery County
- Emergency Management Team Tasked With Reviving Atlantic City Has Some Worried About Job Cuts
- Montgomery County Woman Accused Of Stealing More Than $10,000 From Cub Scouts And Girl Scouts