PHILADELPHIA (CBS) –The District Attorney’s Office has charged a man in connection with a reported robbery and aggravated assault in Center City.
Police say 47-year-old Kenneth Todd has been charged with aggravated assault, robbery, burglary, criminal trespass, theft by unlawful taking and other related offenses for a violent home invasion/robbery that took place on July 25 on the 1300 block of Pine Street.
He is also facing burglary, criminal trespass, theft by unlawful taking and theft RSP charges for an incident that occurred on July 23. Both incidents took place on the 1300 block of Pine Street.
Todd was arraigned Friday afternoon and his bail was set at $2 million dollars.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Hungry Sea Lion Pup Makes Her Way Into Fancy Restaurant
- Police Search For Suspect Accused Of Assaulting Man With Metal Cane
- Starbucks Paying Less For Coffee Beans, But It Won’t Affect You
- Police Searching For Missing 16-Year-Old Montgomery County Girl
- Dorney Park Offers To Rehire Special Needs Man After Social Media Wrath