PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — DeSean Jackson injured his left ankle at Redskins practice today, according to multiple reports.
Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Jackson got “cleated” and “twisted his ankle just a hair.” Jackson is questionable for the Redskins preseason opener against the Patriots on Thursday.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Carson Wentz Undergoes ACL Surgery, Report Says
- Eagles Sign Special Teams Guru Bryan Braman
- Eagles Opponent Profile: Wentz-less Eagles Head North To Face Woeful Giants
- Week 15 NFL Picks: Patriots, Steelers Battle For The Top Of The AFC
- Joel Embiid Plays Career-High 39 Minutes In Overtime Win Vs. T-Wolves