PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — DeSean Jackson injured his left ankle at Redskins practice today, according to multiple reports.
Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Jackson got “cleated” and “twisted his ankle just a hair.” Jackson is questionable for the Redskins preseason opener against the Patriots on Thursday.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- McNabb: Owens Will Get In HOF But Should ‘Stop Talking About It’
- Pete Rose On Phillies’ Wall Of Fame Ballot
- CBS Sports’ Jim Spanarkel On #13 Florida-#11 Kentucky SEC Rematch
- Globetrotters’ ‘Swish’ Young Returning To Philly Grade School As Team Comes To Town
- Sixers Put Target Date On Embiid’s Expected Return