DeSean Jackson Injures Ankle, Questionable For Preseason Opener
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — DeSean Jackson injured his left ankle at Redskins practice today, according to multiple reports.
Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Jackson got “cleated” and “twisted his ankle just a hair.” Jackson is questionable for the Redskins preseason opener against the Patriots on Thursday.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Phillies Take First Game Of 4-Game Set With Cardinals, 4-1
- Freddy Galvis Proving Opportunity Can Lead To Results
- CBS Local Sports: Paulie Malignaggi To Brown And Troupe: “Mayweather Probably Going To Dominate”
- Report: Phillies Are Looking To Move Papelbon To Boston
- Eagles Exercise Fifth Year Option For Fletcher Cox