PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — DeSean Jackson injured his left ankle at Redskins practice today, according to multiple reports.
Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Jackson got “cleated” and “twisted his ankle just a hair.” Jackson is questionable for the Redskins preseason opener against the Patriots on Thursday.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Flyers Eliminated From Playoffs After Losing Game 6
- Altherr Hits Walk-off Single In Extra Innings, Phillies Sweep Pirates
- Ukee Washington Inducted Into Delaware Afro-American Sports Hall Of Fame
- Phillies Improve To 8-1 At Home With 6-2 Win Over Pirates
- Sixers Top Heat 106-102, Simmons 1st Rookie To Record Playoff Triple-double Since Magic Johnson