PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — DeSean Jackson injured his left ankle at Redskins practice today, according to multiple reports.
Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Jackson got “cleated” and “twisted his ankle just a hair.” Jackson is questionable for the Redskins preseason opener against the Patriots on Thursday.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Gordon Homers Leading Off As Marlins Mourn Fernandez
- 76ers Center Noel: Too Many Bigs On Team, ‘Just A Logjam’
- Eagles Fans Trying To Stay Composed As Team Continues To Exceed Expectations
- Post Snap With Malcolm Jenkins: ‘An Offense Will Find It Tough To Beat Us’
- Vice President Biden Tweets About Eagles: ‘It’s Our Year’