Police: Suspect In Pink Hat And Glasses Wanted For Multiple Robberies In Torresdale
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are on the hunt for a uniquely-dressed suspect accused of multiple robberies in the Torresdale section of the city.
The first incident took place on August 3, 2014 around 2:40 a.m. The victim, a store manager for the 7-Eleven located at 9901 Frankford Avenue, was serving a customer when an unknown male approached the counter armed with a knife demanding money.
When the victim backed away, the suspect fled the store and was seen on Frankford Avenue.
About 40 minutes later at 3:10 a.m., the same suspect entered the Wawa on State Road brandishing a knife and demanding money.
After the employee handed over some cash, the suspect fled north on State Road.
There were no reported injuries in either incident.
The suspect is described as a white male, 5’6”, 140 pounds, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, tan pants, gray shoes, a black mask and a pink hat and glasses.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the Philadelphia Police Department.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Libertarian Group Ranks Kane As Nation’s Worst Attorney General
- Parents Using ‘Shuddle’ App To Drive Students To And From School
- Kraft Heinz Recalls More Than 2M Pounds Of Turkey Bacon
- Survey: Young Breast Cancer Survivors Make Treatment Choices Based On Fertility Concerns
- Suspect Sent Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter Nude Photo, Prosecutors Say