Police Probe Death Of Man Found Inside Upper Merion Home
By Steve Beck
UPPER MERION, Pa. (CBS) — Police say a man whose body was found in his Montgomery County home died of natural causes. However, Upper Merion Police are hoping to speak with a female who was seen leaving the man’s home before police arrived.
According to investigators, a 911 was placed at about 8 p.m. Tuesday, but the caller hung up before speaking to the operator.
Investigators say the call originated from a home in the 100 block of Stewart Street in the Swedesburg section of Upper Merion Township.
Officers arrived at the home and could not make contact with any occupants of the house. Eventually officers entered the home and located the resident, 67-year-old Adam Puchalski, Jr., lying on the kitchen floor.
EMS was contacted and life-saving measures were initiated, but were unsuccessful. Puchalski was pronounced dead at the scene at approximately 8:12 p.m.
The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office performed an autopsy on Wednesday and determined that Puchalski died of natural causes.
A neighbor reported seeing a female leaving the house prior to police arriving.
Upper Merion Police are hoping to speak with Puchalski’s female companion.
Investigators say her name is believed to be Sarah and she is described as a heavy set white female, approximately 40 years of age with long brown hair.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact the Upper Merion Township Police Detective Division at 610-265-3232.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Research Finds Homeowners Living Close To Starbucks Have Seen Property Values Skyrocket
- Report: Philadelphia In The Top 10 Cities For Property Crimes
- Report: Poor Road Conditions Cost Average NJ Driver Nearly $2,000 A Year
- Lower Merion Police Accused Of Racial Profiling After Stopping And Questioning Snow Shovelers
- Water Ice Oasis: Philadelphia-based Rita’s Expanding To The Middle East