By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — An online shopping destination is now expanding same-day delivery to six cities and Philadelphia is one of them.
Amazon says you can now, “Get it today.”
In a statement, the company says online shoppers in the Philadelphia area can order products as late as noon and get the delivery to their home or business by 9 p.m. that night. And you can do it every day of the week.
Amazon says more than a million items are eligible for this service. That means office supplies, movies or video games, text books and your everyday things like toothpaste or deodorant.
Amazon Prime members pay a flat $5.99 shipping fee while non-Prime shoppers pay about $10 for that first item and 99 cents for each additional.
Philadelphia is now one of 10 cities in the country where the company is offering same-day delivery.
You may also be interested in:
- Brotherly Love: Famous Visitor Inspires County’s Food Drive
- Police: Man Intentionally Starts Fire In Auto Body Shop
- Pennsylvania Mayor Asked To Resign For Racist Facebook Posts
- Vince Fenerty Set To Collect Yearly Pension After Resigning From PPA
- Philadelphia Museum Of Art Unveils Nearly 2 Year Long Renovation Project