PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A Darby man has been charged with a string of six robberies and related firearm charges.
Police say 19-year-old Nasir Traynham, of Darby, committed armed robberies at six places: Metro Self Storage, located at 2240 Island Avenue in Philadelphia, on June 15, 2013; Gulla’s Auto Tag & Insurance, located at 6301 Buist Avenue in Philadelphia, on June 17, 2013; Kerrs Building Materials, Inc., located at 1528 Washington Avenue in Philadelphia, on June 22, 2013; Papa John’s Pizza, located at 7 N. Lansdowne Avenue in Lansdowne, PA, on July 23, 2013; and attempted to rob the 7-Eleven, located at 501 Church Lane, Yeadon, PA, on June 26, 2013 and the Kicks USA, located at 1575 N. 52nd Street in Philadelphia, on July 11, 2013.
If convicted, Traynham faces a maximum sentence of life in prison with a mandatory minimum term of 107 years.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- For 2nd Month, Revenue Generated By Philly’s Soda Tax Exceeds Expectations
- Are Terror Attacks Changing Travel Decisions, Or Are They Accepted?
- Residents Upset Over New Gun Range Near Neighborhood
- Philly DA Seth Williams Pleads Not Guilty, Released On $50,000 Bail
- New Smart Phone Technology Could Help Men With Fertility Trouble