Darby Man Charged With 6 Armed Robberies
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A Darby man has been charged with a string of six robberies and related firearm charges.
Police say 19-year-old Nasir Traynham, of Darby, committed armed robberies at six places: Metro Self Storage, located at 2240 Island Avenue in Philadelphia, on June 15, 2013; Gulla’s Auto Tag & Insurance, located at 6301 Buist Avenue in Philadelphia, on June 17, 2013; Kerrs Building Materials, Inc., located at 1528 Washington Avenue in Philadelphia, on June 22, 2013; Papa John’s Pizza, located at 7 N. Lansdowne Avenue in Lansdowne, PA, on July 23, 2013; and attempted to rob the 7-Eleven, located at 501 Church Lane, Yeadon, PA, on June 26, 2013 and the Kicks USA, located at 1575 N. 52nd Street in Philadelphia, on July 11, 2013.
If convicted, Traynham faces a maximum sentence of life in prison with a mandatory minimum term of 107 years.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘Dark Money’ Disclosure Rules Now The Law In Philadelphia
- Dozens Of Child Support Offenders Arrested In Burlington County
- Philly U. Students Create School Products Designed To Help Their Peers
- Area Doctors Using New Procedure To Treat Rotator Cuff Tears
- Pa. Convention Center To Host International Convention Of The Knights Of Columbus