PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Caught on camera – a woman attacked outside her door in Philadelphia.
Philadelphia Police released surveillance video today.
The incident happened around 11:35 p.m. July 27 on the 1500 block of North 18th Street.
According to police, the woman arrived home from work when she was approached by three unknown males who allegedly started punching her repeatedly, demanding her cell phone.
Police say after numerous failed attempts at taking her phone, the suspects fled north on 18th Street towards Cecil B. Moore Avenue.
The female was taken to the hospital where she was treated for abrasions and contusions to her face.
Suspect #1: Black male, 18-21 years-of-age, 5’5″-5’8″, 160 lbs., thin build, shoulder length dreads with possible blonde in them, wearing a green printed tank top, dark colored pants, and both arms and neck tattooed.
Suspect #2: Black male, 18-21 years-of-age, 5’5″-5’8″, 150 lbs., dark complected, thin build, Caesar haircut, wearing blue sweatpants, and a white t-shirt.
Suspect #3: Black male, 18-21 years-of-age, wearing a blue Nike shirt.
Anyone with information is asked to call Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847 or submit a tip anonymously at phillypolice.com.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Fans Flock To Walnut Street As ‘Ellen’ Takes It Over
- Local British Nationals Reeling Following London Terror Attack
- Twin 7-Month-Olds Found Dead In Lindenwold Apartment
- Brick-And-Mortar Stores Embracing Technology In Hopes Of Attracting Customers
- On Eve Of Critical Vote, South Jersey GOP Congressman Says He’ll Oppose Trump Health Care Plan