Caught On Camera: Woman Attacked Just Outside Her Own Door In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Caught on camera – a woman attacked outside her door in Philadelphia.
Philadelphia Police released surveillance video today.
The incident happened around 11:35 p.m. July 27 on the 1500 block of North 18th Street.
According to police, the woman arrived home from work when she was approached by three unknown males who allegedly started punching her repeatedly, demanding her cell phone.
Police say after numerous failed attempts at taking her phone, the suspects fled north on 18th Street towards Cecil B. Moore Avenue.
The female was taken to the hospital where she was treated for abrasions and contusions to her face.
Suspect #1: Black male, 18-21 years-of-age, 5’5″-5’8″, 160 lbs., thin build, shoulder length dreads with possible blonde in them, wearing a green printed tank top, dark colored pants, and both arms and neck tattooed.
Suspect #2: Black male, 18-21 years-of-age, 5’5″-5’8″, 150 lbs., dark complected, thin build, Caesar haircut, wearing blue sweatpants, and a white t-shirt.
Suspect #3: Black male, 18-21 years-of-age, wearing a blue Nike shirt.
Anyone with information is asked to call Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847 or submit a tip anonymously at phillypolice.com.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Adrian Peterson Case Brings Corporal Punishment of Kids Front and Center
- Female Shot Multiple Times In Overbrook
- Another Try: Pa. House Committee Approves Phila. Cigarette Tax for Schools
- Philadelphia Police Officer Arrested For Theft, Leaving The Scene Of An Accident
- Donald Trump Says He ‘May Buy Back In’ To Save Trump Plaza And Taj Mahal