PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Fire Marshal has determined the cause of the deadly food truck explosion in Philadelphia’s Feltonville neighborhood last month.
The Fire Marshal has determined a buildup of propane gas inside the truck on Wyoming Avenue caused the blast.
The ignition source is unknown because of multiple burners and warmers inside the truck.
The Fire Marshal, in collaboration with the Arson Task Force and the Department Of Transportation are currently investigating the cause of the propane release.
Thirteen people were injured in the explosion. Two people later died from their injuries.
Two people remain hospitalized.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Naked Donald Trump Could Be Yours! Statue Up For Auction
- Murder Charge Dismissed Against Mother In Young Daughter’s Fatal Shooting
- Authorities Warn Of Scam Targeting Small Businesses In South Jersey
- Official: Penn State Prof Possibly Alive For Days After Quarry Plunge
- Donald Trump Says Wall Was Discussed During Visit With Mexico’s President, Not Payment