Evesham Township Crash Downs Power Lines, Closes Road
EVESHAM Twp., N.J., (CBS) — An accident in Evesham Township, Burlington County knocked down power lines and caused the closure of a road, police said.
Evesham Police say North Elmwood Road will be closed until further notice between Longhurst Road and Eves-Medford Road Monday night.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area and seek alternative routes.
Efforts are underway to make repairs and re-open the roadway.
It’s unclear how many vehicles were involved in the collision.
There is no word on injuries.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- New Jersey Police Seek Man Who Attempted To Lure 6-Year-Old Through Bedroom Window
- Police: Armed Suspect Wanted For Rape Of 3 In Fishtown
- Chester County Hospital Hopes To Take In Confiscated Wine
- Philadelphia Police Continue Effort To Create A Diverse Workforce
- 3-Year-Old Leaves Daycare Unnoticed And Walks Home