EVESHAM Twp., N.J., (CBS) — An accident in Evesham Township, Burlington County knocked down power lines and caused the closure of a road, police said.
Evesham Police say North Elmwood Road will be closed until further notice between Longhurst Road and Eves-Medford Road Monday night.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area and seek alternative routes.
Efforts are underway to make repairs and re-open the roadway.
It’s unclear how many vehicles were involved in the collision.
There is no word on injuries.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Temple University Searches For People Involved In Writing Racial Slur And Symbol In Snow
- Crews Battle Three Alarm Fire In Cumberland County
- Hundreds Gather For Annual African American Children’s Book Fair In Center City
- Montco Officials Seek Man Who May Have Been Exposed To Rabies
- Chinese New Year Celebration Takes Over Reading Terminal Market