EVESHAM Twp., N.J., (CBS) — An accident in Evesham Township, Burlington County knocked down power lines and caused the closure of a road, police said.
Evesham Police say North Elmwood Road will be closed until further notice between Longhurst Road and Eves-Medford Road Monday night.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area and seek alternative routes.
Efforts are underway to make repairs and re-open the roadway.
It’s unclear how many vehicles were involved in the collision.
There is no word on injuries.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Experiencing Reading Terminal Market ‘In A Whole New Light’ At Annual Fundraiser
- Billy Graham’s Body Arrives At Namesake Library
- Police: Man Found Dead Along SEPTA Regional Rail Line In Olney
- Adults Living With Congenital Heart Disease Have Resource Now Celebrating Milestone
- Delaware County Manufacturer Says It Will Benefit From New Federal Tax Laws