EVESHAM Twp., N.J., (CBS) — An accident in Evesham Township, Burlington County knocked down power lines and caused the closure of a road, police said.
Evesham Police say North Elmwood Road will be closed until further notice between Longhurst Road and Eves-Medford Road Monday night.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area and seek alternative routes.
Efforts are underway to make repairs and re-open the roadway.
It’s unclear how many vehicles were involved in the collision.
There is no word on injuries.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Groups Join Forces To Combat Feral Cat Problem In Bucks County Park
- Officials Search For Source Of Oil Spill In The Schuylkill River
- Philadelphia Agencies Get Increase In Funding To Help Curb Homelessness
- Community Rallies Behind Young Dancer With Sarcoma
- Independence Park Equals Big Bucks For Philadelphia’s Economy, Reports Says