EVESHAM Twp., N.J., (CBS) — An accident in Evesham Township, Burlington County knocked down power lines and caused the closure of a road, police said.
Evesham Police say North Elmwood Road will be closed until further notice between Longhurst Road and Eves-Medford Road Monday night.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area and seek alternative routes.
Efforts are underway to make repairs and re-open the roadway.
It’s unclear how many vehicles were involved in the collision.
There is no word on injuries.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Cincinnati Zoo Incident Sparks Question: Should Parents Leash Their Toddlers?
- Boy Falling In Gorilla Enclosure At Ohio Zoo Prompts Safety Conversation At Phila. Zoo
- General Mills Recalls 10 Million Pounds Of Flour Over Possible E. Coli Link
- Alligator Discovered In Campground Lake In Ocean County, NJ
- PA State Police Report More Than 800 Crashes Over Memorial Day Weekend