PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – For some students, college is as much about partying as it is about studying.
Now, the Princeton Review has released its annual list of the top party schools in the country, and there’s a new king on the throne.
Syracuse University snagged the number one spot for the first year ever, moving up from fifth place to dethrone the University of Iowa.
And three colleges in the Philadelphia area also made the top ten list: Bucknell came in ninth, Penn State came in seventh and Lehigh ranked sixth.
For those who aren’t looking to booze during their university days, Brigham Young University topped the Review’s list of “stone-cold sober” schools.
For more information, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Police: UPS Driver Helps Free Woman Held Captive After Seeing ‘Call 911’ Written On Package
- Fake Fisher-Price ‘Happy Hour Playset’ Meme Takes Over Internet
- Man Gets Prison For Ohio Theft Ring Of Hair Growth Products
- Study Finds Millennials Less Likely To Out-Earn Parents
- Suspects Named Robin Williams, Tupac Arrested In Arizona