3 Philadelphia Area Colleges Make List Of Top Party Schools
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – For some students, college is as much about partying as it is about studying.
Now, the Princeton Review has released its annual list of the top party schools in the country, and there’s a new king on the throne.
Syracuse University snagged the number one spot for the first year ever, moving up from fifth place to dethrone the University of Iowa.
And three colleges in the Philadelphia area also made the top ten list: Bucknell came in ninth, Penn State came in seventh and Lehigh ranked sixth.
For those who aren’t looking to booze during their university days, Brigham Young University topped the Review’s list of “stone-cold sober” schools.
For more information, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Study: Excessive Texting Could Injure Your Spine
- Non-profit Releases Annual List Of The 10 Most Dangerous Toys
- Study: Bad Marriage, Broken Heart
- Study Claims Men Really Are Better At Navigating Than Women
- Study: Chemical Commonly Found In Household Items May Have Potentially Dangerous Health Consequences