PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – For some students, college is as much about partying as it is about studying.
Now, the Princeton Review has released its annual list of the top party schools in the country, and there’s a new king on the throne.
Syracuse University snagged the number one spot for the first year ever, moving up from fifth place to dethrone the University of Iowa.
And three colleges in the Philadelphia area also made the top ten list: Bucknell came in ninth, Penn State came in seventh and Lehigh ranked sixth.
For those who aren’t looking to booze during their university days, Brigham Young University topped the Review’s list of “stone-cold sober” schools.
For more information, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Super Bowl Feud: Philly Business Stops Selling Boston Cream Doughnuts– For Now
- Philadelphia Chef Prepares To Mix It Up Super Bowl Weekend At NFL Cook-off
- Former Staffers Plead Guilty For Spreading Nude Images Of Lawmaker
- Mayor Kenney Declares ‘WWE Royal Rumble Week’ In Philly
- Police: New Mexico Man Pulled Toy Gun On Man For Littering