PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – For some students, college is as much about partying as it is about studying.
Now, the Princeton Review has released its annual list of the top party schools in the country, and there’s a new king on the throne.
Syracuse University snagged the number one spot for the first year ever, moving up from fifth place to dethrone the University of Iowa.
And three colleges in the Philadelphia area also made the top ten list: Bucknell came in ninth, Penn State came in seventh and Lehigh ranked sixth.
For those who aren’t looking to booze during their university days, Brigham Young University topped the Review’s list of “stone-cold sober” schools.
For more information, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- ‘Very Unattractive’ People Can Earn More Than Attractive Co-Workers, Study Finds
- Instagram Now Allows Users To Share Up To 10 Photos In One Post
- Former Penn State Basketball Player To Play Chewbacca In New Han Solo Spin Off
- Intense Exercise Could Lower Man’s Libido, Study Finds
- Mother Will Give Birth To Terminally Ill Baby To Donate Organs