3 Philadelphia Area Colleges Make List Of Top Party Schools
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – For some students, college is as much about partying as it is about studying.
Now, the Princeton Review has released its annual list of the top party schools in the country, and there’s a new king on the throne.
Syracuse University snagged the number one spot for the first year ever, moving up from fifth place to dethrone the University of Iowa.
And three colleges in the Philadelphia area also made the top ten list: Bucknell came in ninth, Penn State came in seventh and Lehigh ranked sixth.
For those who aren’t looking to booze during their university days, Brigham Young University topped the Review’s list of “stone-cold sober” schools.
For more information, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Owner Charged After 2 Donkeys Found Dumped Off The Road In New Jersey
- Lyft Gets Pa. Regulatory Nod…Except In Philly
- New Monmouth University Poll Finds ‘Deep Racial Divide’ On Alleged Racism In The Judicial Process
- Report: NJ Among States Least-prepared For Outbreaks
- Survey: E-Cigarettes Surpass Regular Cigs In Teen Use