PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – For some students, college is as much about partying as it is about studying.
Now, the Princeton Review has released its annual list of the top party schools in the country, and there’s a new king on the throne.
Syracuse University snagged the number one spot for the first year ever, moving up from fifth place to dethrone the University of Iowa.
And three colleges in the Philadelphia area also made the top ten list: Bucknell came in ninth, Penn State came in seventh and Lehigh ranked sixth.
For those who aren’t looking to booze during their university days, Brigham Young University topped the Review’s list of “stone-cold sober” schools.
For more information, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Amazon Launches Delivery Service To Customers’ Cars In Dozens Of Cities, Including Philadelphia
- The Price Of Wine Is Going Up, Say Analysts
- New York Times Questions If Eagles Will Visit Trump White House After Super Bowl Victory
- Six Flags Great Adventure To Host First-Ever Autism Day
- Where To Score A Free Pretzel On National Pretzel Day