Weather Blog: Move Along, Nothing to See Here
By Carol Erickson
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The weather police chased some mean looking, soaking suspects off the coast this morning, but only after the drippy bums had dropped the tools of their trade on a number of shore vacationers.
Those people, wearing shorts and Hawaiian shirts and carrying room keys to various expensive weekend rentals, could only look to the sky and scream “Why On My Weekend?” Their carrying on got so loud and out of control that the soaking suspects hightailed it off land for at least a three hour tour in the Atlantic, out of earshot of the profane threats of parents and the innocent tears of children.
Only one or two (okay maybe three) other lousy showers might show up today, the ones who didn’t get the memo that this is the weekend and that determined vacationers will chase away or fight back with an ice cream cone anything that dampers summer plans.
No arrests have been made in the rain showers that threatened the public.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- City and Church Leaders Note Significance of Pope’s Independence Hall Stop
- Christie’s Presidential Announcement Draws a Jersey Ho-Hum
- WXPN Morning Host Michaela Majoun Wraps Up 25-Year Career On Air
- NJ Man Whose Dog Died After Truck Plunged Into Frozen River Indicted
- Police Find Car Of Elderly Woman Murdered Inside Her Home In NW Philadelphia