PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – UPDATE: Philadelphia Police have reported that Bessie Moore has been located unharmed and reunited with her family. Police released a statement around 11:30 on Sunday morning thanking the public for assistance in locating Bessie.
Philadelphia Police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing elderly woman who suffers from Dementia and Diabetes.
Bessie Moore, 87, was last seen just after 12:45 a.m. Saturday morning at her home on the 400 block of West Winona Street.
She’s described as 5’1″, 90 lbs. with a very thin build. She has brown eyes, a medium dark complexion and short, curly, partially gray hair, but she may be wearing a dark wig. She was last seen wearing a white tank top and black pants.
Anyone with information on Moore’s whereabouts, is asked to contact Northwest Detectives at 215-686-3353/3354 or call 911.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Olympic Legend Comes To Olney Elementary Bearing Gifts From Comcast
- Nazi Flag At Bloomsburg Fair Sparks Outrage On Social Media
- Atlantic City Seeks $100M From Airport Sale To Water Utility
- Authorities: Man Fatally Shot By Intruders In Burlington County Home Invasion
- Record Ratings Expected For Presidential Debate, But Will It Change Anyone’s Mind?