PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – UPDATE: Philadelphia Police have reported that Bessie Moore has been located unharmed and reunited with her family. Police released a statement around 11:30 on Sunday morning thanking the public for assistance in locating Bessie.
Philadelphia Police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing elderly woman who suffers from Dementia and Diabetes.
Bessie Moore, 87, was last seen just after 12:45 a.m. Saturday morning at her home on the 400 block of West Winona Street.
She’s described as 5’1″, 90 lbs. with a very thin build. She has brown eyes, a medium dark complexion and short, curly, partially gray hair, but she may be wearing a dark wig. She was last seen wearing a white tank top and black pants.
Anyone with information on Moore’s whereabouts, is asked to contact Northwest Detectives at 215-686-3353/3354 or call 911.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Fighting And Writing For Women’s Rights, Hundreds Of Women Gather To Write Legislators
- Judge Wapner, Who Presided Over ‘The People’s Court,’ Dies At 97
- Hundreds Of Gravestones Toppled, Vandalized At Jewish Cemetery
- Camden County Students Compete In Hot Dog Launcher Building Contest
- Perez: Need To Investigate Whether Presidential Election Was ‘Rigged’