Philadelphia Police Searching For Missing 87-Year-Old Woman With Dementia, Diabetes
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – UPDATE: Philadelphia Police have reported that Bessie Moore has been located unharmed and reunited with her family. Police released a statement around 11:30 on Sunday morning thanking the public for assistance in locating Bessie.
Philadelphia Police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing elderly woman who suffers from Dementia and Diabetes.
Bessie Moore, 87, was last seen just after 12:45 a.m. Saturday morning at her home on the 400 block of West Winona Street.
She’s described as 5’1″, 90 lbs. with a very thin build. She has brown eyes, a medium dark complexion and short, curly, partially gray hair, but she may be wearing a dark wig. She was last seen wearing a white tank top and black pants.
Anyone with information on Moore’s whereabouts, is asked to contact Northwest Detectives at 215-686-3353/3354 or call 911.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Police: Philadelphia Man Charged With Murder In Stabbing Death Of Nicki Minaj Crew Member
- Speed Limits Reduced On Several Area Roadways Due To Winter Weather Conditions
- Pa. High Court Takes Up Gov. Wolf’s Death Penalty Moratorium
- Could We See The Biggest Snowstorm Of The Season This Week?
- New Accusations Surface Against Chester County Priest Charged With Explicit Exchanges With Minors