Pedestrian Struck Outside Hospital In Olney Hit-And-Run
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- 70 Years After Walking Free From A Concentration Camp, A NJ Professor Gives His Eyewitness Account
- Pa. Supreme Court Upholds 2012 Conviction Of High Ranking Church Official
- Weather: Sunshine Returns Tuesday
- Chester County Prison Guard Charged With Smuggling Drugs To Inmates
- Internet Giants Jump Into Nepal Earthquake Relief and Social Support Efforts
- Cops: 14-Year-Old Faces Murder Charge In Connection With Death Of Delivery Man In NE Philadelphia
- Police: Worker Stabbed By Former Employee At Main Line Hebrew School
- Wallet Of Man Working Out At Northeast Philly Gym Stolen; Card Used At Nearby Store
- Montco Judge Quickly Airs Documents From Grand Jury Probe of Kathleen Kane
- For Philadelphia Family With Autistic Son, Neighborhood School Becomes a Model