PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Folcroft Police Officer Recovers In Hospital Among Supporters
- Pentagon Set To Lift Transgender Ban
- Texas Mother Fatally Shoots 2 Daughters; Police Kill Her
- Candle Light Vigil To Take Place For Folcroft Officer Shot In Line Of Duty
- Kanye West Premieres ‘Famous’ Music Video With Naked Celebrity Look-Alikes
- Hero Officer Exchanges Gunfire With Suspect To Save Fellow Officer’s Life
- Mom Who “Gifted” Daughter Remains In Jail After Judge Denies Bail Reduction
- Sources: Wounded Delaware County Officer “Up And In Good Spirits”
- Firefighters Stolen Plaque Replaced In Re-Dedication Ceremony
- 2 Unions, NJ Transit Reach Tentative Deals On Rail Contracts