Pedestrian Struck Outside Hospital In Olney Hit-And-Run
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Christmas Day Services Celebrate The Holiday In Philadelphia
- Girl, 2, Killed By Car Backing Out Of Driveway
- Hundreds Enjoy Free Christmas Breakfast In Center City
- Corbett Leaves Governorship With Unsettled Legacy
- Caramel Apples Recalled Amid Listeria Fears
- Police: Valet Victim Of Hit And Run Near KOP Mall
- Jay Lloyd’s Getaway: It’s Time To Learn Skiing and/or Snowboarding
- Survey Says New Jersey Business Is Big On Governor Christie
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Candy, Coffee and Beer
- Family Dog Dies In Camden County House Fire