PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Man killed, Woman Injured In Shooting At New Jersey Home
- Philly-Area Transit Police Chief’s Amnesty Tweet Gets Result
- Holiday Shopping Season Continues With Small Business Saturday
- AAA Mid-Atlantic: New Jersey Gas Prices Down Slightly
- Penn State’s Sandusky Settlements Now Total Nearly $93M
- Univ. Of Pennsylvania Women’s Rowing Team Member Wins Rhodes Scholarship
- Utility Tax Stance Hitting Dozens Of NJ Towns In The Wallet
- New Documentary Captures Life Of Local Jazz Musician
- New Program Encourages Local Shopping On Small Business Saturday
- WinterFest Ice Skating Rink Opens At Cooper River Park In Camden County