PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Trolley Carrying Passengers Overturns South Of Dewey Beach, Delaware
- Phillies Fan Who Caught Howard HR Ball Returns It, Meets Him
- Carrie Underwood Enjoys Day With Son At Sesame Place
- Kaine To Stump In Philly After Vice Presidential Debate
- Pennsylvania College Suspends Students Over Blackface Video
- Clinton Campaign Seizes On Trump Cameo In Playboy Video
- Low-Income Residents Treated To Free Pet Wellness Day In West Philly
- Political Costumes Proving Popular, But One Trumps All Others
- South Jersey Man Gets Prison Term For Killing Estranged Wife’s Boyfriend
- Governor Wolf Calls For Investigation Into PPA Amid Sexual Harassment Scandal