Pedestrian Struck Outside Hospital In Olney Hit-And-Run
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- GoFundMe Site Set Up For Acclaimed Philly Chef Injured In Amtrak Derailment
- Atlantic City’s Jitneys Celebrate 100th Anniversary With Throwback Fares
- Study: Ongoing Symptoms Of Depression And A Person’s Risk Of Stroke Are Linked
- Loose Cow Keeps Traffic From Moo-Ving On I-295 Off-Ramp In New Jersey
- AAA: More Travelers Driving This Memorial Day Weekend, Likely Due To Low Gas Prices
- Study Claims Coffee Could Improve A Man’s Sex Life
- 2-Alarm Fire Rips Through Camden Home
- Jane Seymour To Feature Her Artwork At Jersey Shore Gallery Memorial Day Weekend
- Jersey Shore Merchants Hope For Strong Start To Summer
- Do Contenders for ‘Song of the Summer’ Strike a Chord with You?