PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Small Plane Crash In Montco; No Injuries Reported
- Annual Winter Tradition Turns Up The Heat To Benefit Autism Awareness
- Craft Beer Fundraiser On Tap In Honor Of Murdered Mount Airy Man
- SpaceX Launches And Lands Another Rocket
- What’s With The Weird Weather? Environmental Expert Offers Explanation
- Getting Ready To File Your Taxes? Be Sure You Know What Information Is Required
- Toddler Struck By SUV Released From Hospital; Police Search For Hit-Run Driver
- Weather: February Thaw Continues This Week
- 4 Teens Shot, Injured In West Philadelphia
- Police: Officer Injured In Dirt Bike Chase In North Philadelphia