PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Wife Of Slain Delaware Trooper Says He Was Proud Of His Work
- Christie: ‘We Are Acting As If’ Drug Addiction Is Not A Disease
- Mystery In Virginia: Someone Is Shaving Other People’s Cats
- Man Accused Of Possessing Child Porn, Growing Marijuana Inside Home
- Flower Shop Owner Accused Of Stealing Plants From Cemetery
- Former Delaware Governor To Ride Bike Across United States
- Judge: Cosby Jury Can Hear About Quaaludes, Not Spanish Fly
- State Reports Finds New Jersey Teens Should Start School Later
- Man, 72, Pleads Guilty To Murder In Dispute That Started Over Toys For Tots
- Being Fired Hurts More, Has Longer Recovery Time Than Break Up, Study Finds