Pedestrian Struck Outside Hospital In Olney Hit-And-Run
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held For New Affordable Townhomes In Port Richmond
- Nissan Recalls 300,000 Vehicles To Adjust Console Panel
- Police: 1 Dead After Shooting On South Street In Philadelphia
- DA Reviews Inappropriate Email Situation; Orders Sensitivity Training For Employees
- Officials Looking Into Dog’s Death In Chester County
- New Jersey State Police Adding 200 Patrols For Labor Day Weekend
- Workers Accused Of Alleged Day Care ‘Fight Club’ Plead Not Guilty
- World Reacts To Photo Of Syrian Child
- Officials Release Ticket Information For Pope Francis’ Address At Independence Mall
- Crews Respond To Accident In Tinicum Township