PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Boil Water Advisory Lifted In Camden
- Recovering Delco Police Officer Gets A Surprise Gift
- Democratic, Republican Candidates Campaign In Pennsylvania
- Officials Believe No Survivors In Texas Balloon Crash
- May’s Landing Man Sentenced To 13 Years On Attempted Murder Charge
- Powerball $478 Million Jackpot Is Nation’s 8th Largest
- Movie Review: ‘Jason Bourne’
- Search Underway For Police Impersonator In MontCo
- Malnourished Horse, Rescued From Vet’s Farm In January, Makes Full Recovery
- Uber Doesn’t Decrease Drunk Driving, Study Says