PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Pennsylvania Sets New Budget-Day Mark In Historic Gridlock
- Lancaster Police Officer Accidentally Shoots Himself
- Snow Halts Trash Collection In Philadelphia
- South Jersey Woman Admits Role In Stealing $2.7M From Wealthy Elderly
- Overnight Weather Leaves Delaware Roads Mostly Wet; Snow Expected Later Tuesday
- Trump, Sanders Look To Emerge From New Hampshire With Wins
- South Jersey Man Convicted Of Fatally Stabbing Neighbor Over Bird Chirps
- With First Budget Unfinished, Wolf To Propose Budget No. 2 Today
- Groundbreaking King Midas Exhibit Premieres In Philadelphia
- Christie’s Last-Minute Push In New Hampshire Ahead Of Primary