PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Phila. Police Sergeant Hospitalized After Being Struck By Suspected Drunk Driver
- Police: 8-Year-Old Girl Critical, Caught In Crossfire In Camden Shooting
- Prince’s Paisley Park Home And Studio To Be Open To Public
- 3 Arrested For Triple Shooting In West Philadelphia
- Clinton Targets African-American Voters Who Already Support Her
- New Tool Helps PA Doctors Battle Patient Drug Abuse
- New FDA-Approved Lens Can Give People With Cataracts Their Natural Vision Back
- Destructive, Tree-Killing Beetle Discovered In Delaware
- Child Thanks Police With Lunch For ‘Kindness Day,’ Becomes Honorary Officer
- Union Boss ‘Johnny Doc’ Pens Letter To Members Amid FBI Investigation