Pedestrian Struck Outside Hospital In Olney Hit-And-Run
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- PSU Club Uses Technology To Make Prosthetics For Kids
- Delco Students Raising Chickens, Selling Egg
- National Adoption Award Goes To Camden County Couple
- State Budget Standoff Has Philadelphia School Officials Eyeing Calendar
- Search Called Off After Report Of Stroller Thrown Into Water In Del.
- Police: 3 Robberies In About 40 Minutes In Society Hill
- Storms Causes Damage In Chester County
- Power Outages Reported Across The Area
- Aston Township Boy Launches Police K-9 Support Campaign
- Prominent Phila. Musician Arrested, Charged With Attempting To Have Sexual Contact With Teen