Pedestrian Struck Outside Hospital In Olney Hit-And-Run
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Guilty Plea Coming from Pa. State Senator LeAnna Washington
- Pennsylvania Man Faces Life After Porn On Tablet Sold At Flea Market
- 28 Shots Fired During Domestic Dispute In Northeast Philly
- WEATHER: Fantastic Fall Forecast
- Back To Court, And Maybe Prison, For Convicted Former Mob Boss Merlino
- Suspect Dead After Police Chase In Easton
- NYC Case Shows Importance Of Ebola Education
- Boo! Local Paranormal Group Hosting Spooky Mansion Tour In Delco
- State Health Officials Discuss How Pa. Is Preparing For Possible Ebola
- Port Richmond Grocery Store One Of The First In Philadelphia To Sell Beer