PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Owner Of Several NJ Gas Stations Ordered To Pay Nearly $1.5 Million In Back Wages, Damages To Employees
- Official: People Can Suffer From Seasonal Affective Disorder During Holidays
- Phil Murphy To Survey Hurricane Damage In Puerto Rico
- Missing Korean War Soldier From New Jersey To Be Buried
- 3 Men Appeal University Sex Abuse Case To US Supreme Court
- SEPTA Marks Special Anniversary
- ‘Horrified By A Failure Of A System’: DA Releases Scathing Grand Jury Report About Fraternity Culture At Penn State
- School Reform Commission To Shut Down Troubled Philadelphia Charter, Begins Process To Close 2 Others
- Eight Planets Found Orbiting Distant Star, NASA Says
- ‘Youthquake’ Named Word Of The Year by Oxford Dictionaries