Pedestrian Struck Outside Hospital In Olney Hit-And-Run
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Jersey Shore Beachgoers Witness Man Kill Seagull In Ocean City
- Former Cape May Boy Scout Leader Arrested For Sexual Contact With Minor
- Local Readers Weigh In On Magazine’s Man-Pleasing Tips
- Pennsylvania’s First Case Of West Nile Virus For 2015 Confirmed
- Fans Speak Fondly Of Hamels After Word Of Reported Trade
- Temple Rowing Takes Step Toward Restoring Historic Boathouse
- Philadelphia Fire Department To Receive Over $22 Million From FEMA
- Divine Lorraine Renovations Get One Step Closer
- Delaware Women Charged With Murder Of Two Young Children, Including Infant
- NJ Police Search For Man Accused Of Striking Officer With His Car