Pedestrian Struck Outside Hospital In Olney Hit-And-Run
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- NJ Gov. Christie Helping Tillis In NC Senate Race
- Profile Of Gunman Who Ambushed Troopers Released By State Police
- Tech Entrepreneur Says Unplug From Facebook And Experience People
- Villanova Art Historians Hope For New Revelations in Painting’s X-Rays
- Penn Grad Student Heads Effort To Preserve Historic Philadelphia House
- Trial In 2012 Slaying Of Baby, Grandmother In Montco Set To Begin This Week
- Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out After Brutal Attack In Center City
- Police: Man Dies After Shooting At Juniata Bar
- Police: 15-Year-Old Girl Found Unconscious In Northeast Philadelphia
- Happy Wife, Happy Life: New Study Finds Link