Pedestrian Struck Outside Hospital In Olney Hit-And-Run
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Person Struck, Killed By Amtrak Train In New Jersey
- Police Officer Fatally Shot In Delco ID’d
- 2 Hurt After Crash On Atlantic City Expressway
- NJ Officer Admits Taking $18K From Police Athletic League
- 2 Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Chester County
- Landscaper Settles Superstorm Sandy Price Gouging Claims
- Police: Injured, Bleeding Man Found On South Jersey Roadway Was Stabbed, Beaten
- Fire Tears Through Bakery In North Philadelphia
- Man Stabbed, Robbed During Home Invasion In North Philadelphia
- Camden County Jail Vying For Part Of A $75 Million Foundation Grant