Pedestrian Struck Outside Hospital In Olney Hit-And-Run
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Sources: Police Arrest Suspect In Throat Slashing Murder Of Elderly Woman
- U.S. Welcomes Dozens Of New Citizens At Ceremony In Camden
- Owners Of Former Vick Dogfighting House Clash With County
- AAA Mid-Atlantic: New Jersey Gas Prices Down Slightly
- Philadelphia Celebrates July 4th With Big Roster Of Activities
- Man Found Shot In Newark Apartment Building Dies From Wounds
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured After Car Slams Into Tree Along Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police Investigate Double Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Police: Camden County Officers Kill Man Who Aimed Gun At Them
- New Machines Create Custom 3D Designs In Coffee Foam