Pedestrian Struck Outside Hospital In Olney Hit-And-Run
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Found Unresponsive In Tub
- DUI Suspect Dies While In Custody At Philadelphia Police Headquarters
- Former Pennsylvania First Lady Midge Rendell Takes On New Role
- New Jersey Gas Prices Continue To Fall
- Man Shot Dead Inside Audubon, New Jersey Home
- Weather: Wintry Mix Heading Our Way
- Atlantic City Struggles Despite Christie’s Deep Involvement
- Train Partially Derails In South Philadelphia
- Fire Rips Through Germantown Rowhome
- New Section On Snapchat Will Feature News Coverage