PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- GameStop To Shutter 100+ Stores
- Police: Missing 6-Year-Old Boy From Cobbs Creek Found Safe
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting Outside Allentown Nightclub
- Police: Text Message Foils Burglary In Northeast Philadelphia
- Pedestrian Struck And Killed In Drexel Hill
- Annual Travel And Adventure Show Opens At Pa. Convention Center
- Montgomery County Guidance Counselor Pens Book Helping Students Get Into College
- Philly Students Being Mentored By Police: ‘I Just Wanted Someone To Talk To’
- Local Officials React To GOP Health Care Bill Being Pulled
- Career Nights For Saric, Long Lift 76ers Past Bulls, 117-107