PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a driver traveling south on Broad Street in the Olney section of the city, struck a man attempting to cross the street early Friday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. directly in front of Einstein Hospital.
The victim was rushed into the hospital and is said to have suffered a broken leg. He is listed in stable condition.
The driver of the car fled at the scene and remains at large.
Police continue to investigate.
- AAA Expects A Record Amount Of Americans To Travel For Memorial Day
- FDA Approves First Drug-Oozing Implant To Control Opioid Addiction
- Girard College Ceremony Looks At The True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- Break Out The Sunblock! Early Birds Arrive At Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend
- Python Bites Thai Man’s Penis In Terrifying Toilet Encounter
- Church Van Driver Dies In Hit-And-Run In Kensington
- PA High School Yearbook Includes Quotes From Hitler, Stalin, ISIS
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Grilling The Perfect Burger
- PA Woman Becomes 1st U.S. Citizen To Contract Bacteria Resistant To ‘Last Resort’ Antibiotics
- Proposed Smoking Ban On NJ Beaches Goes To Governor