PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Sixers Top Draft Pick Simmons’ Cousin Killed In New Jersey Hit-And-Run
- Folcroft Community Gathers In Support Of Wounded Officer
- Longtime Spokesman For Philadelphia School District Stepping Down
- New Jersey Gets Its Own CTO
- Otter Sightings On The Rise Along Schuylkill River