PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- A Local Studio Is Offering The Unique Combination Of Yoga And Beer
- Pizza Shop Owner Fights Drug Use With Pizza Boxes
- LeSean McCoy Refuses To Address Nightclub Brawl
- Teresa Giudice Hosts Book Signing In Glassboro
- Officers Save A Life In Montgomery County