PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Parking Lawsuit Has Residents Concerned In South Philadelphia
- Philly Art Exhibit Brings Attention To Sex Trafficking, Drug Cartels
- Taxes, Borrowing, Gaming At Heart Of PA Budget Impasse
- Is Philadelphia Developing An Identity Crisis?
- Footage Captures Waterspout Form In Cumberland County, New Jersey