Regional Rail Service Resumes On West Trenton Line Following Collision
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- January 8 Execution Set For Rapper Convicted Of Killing Philadelphia Police Officer
- Employee Robbed At Gunpoint In Parking Lot Of Delaware Strip Club
- Feeling Like Spring; Watching The Coast
- Local Chef Offers Tips On Cooking Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey
- Unique Art Program Inside Courthouse In Norristown Singled Out For Recognition