PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 2 Men Charged In Parking Lot Altercation At Rutgers Campus
- Eagles Fans Hope Team Can Cook Up Win Against Steelers
- Marlins Star Pitcher Jose Fernandez Killed In Boating Accident
- Runners From Jersey Shore Race Canceled After Explosion Join NYC Run
- Gloucester Township Police Score Visit From Ben Roethlisberger