PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Middle School Teacher Suspended For Assigning Homework Featuring Rapper’s Explicit Lyrics
- PECO Gives OIC Philadelphia $100K To Grow New Training Program
- Anti-Smoking Campaign Endorses Using E-Cigarettes
- Deaf Man Dies After Being Shot By Police Multiple Times
- Global Extinction Event Coming In 2100, Professor Says