PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Group Of Elderly Knitters Help Make High Fashion Handbags
- CBS News: FBI Investigating Pennsylvania Congressman Bob Brady In Campaign Finance Probe
- Former Drexel Neurologist Pleads Guilty To Groping 7 Women At Clinic
- KYW Newsradio, Comcast Team Up To Give Laptops To Philadelphia Elementary School
- Philadelphia Officers Deliver Thanksgiving Meals To Families In Need