Regional Rail Service Resumes On West Trenton Line Following Collision
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Just Released: The Pope’s Schedule For September’s Trip To Philadelphia
- Bill Cracking Down On Cyber Bullying Sent To Governor’s Desk
- Humidity Creeping Back In For Tuesday
- Dump Truck Overturns On I-276 Ramp To I-476, Driver Trapped
- You Can Find Fortune’s Number One Workplace For Millennials On The Chester Waterfront