Regional Rail Service Resumes On West Trenton Line Following Collision
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Mistrial Declared For Governor’s Former Son-In-Law
- NJ Man Sentenced For Animal Cruelty In Connection With Beating Death Of Dog
- Pa. State Police Ask Residents In Price, Barrett Townships To Stay Inside Homes
- Some Businesses In Haddonfield, NJ Now Able To Sell Alcohol
- EXCLUSIVE: Philadelphia City Hall’s Illuminated Clock Tower Gets Modern Makeover