PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Upper Darby Police Offer Reward For Information To Help Solve Year Old Murder
- Local Bakery Helps Celebrate Anniversary With Eight Tier Free Cake
- Nearly $200M Project Gets Underway To Transform Philadelphia Museum Of Art
- Prosecutors File Motion To Use Cosby Deposition Testimony About Quaaludes, Spanish Fly
- Jersey Shore Town Bans Smoking On Its Beaches