PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Temple Suspends Frat After Sexual Assault Allegations
- State Reps Clash As Daryl Metcalfe Calls Philly Lawmaker A ‘Lying Homosexual’
- Meek Mill ‘Thankful’ After 3 Cases Involving Arresting Officer Dismissed
- Mural Honoring Super Bowl Champs Eagles Now Complete
- Michigan Family Welcomes 14th Son