PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Vehicle Goes Over Retaining Wall In Delco, Lands On 2 Other Cars
- Man Arrested In Connection With Fatal Northeast Phila. Hit-Run
- Teachers Dance To ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’ To Celebrate End Of School
- DE Police Investigate Shooting At Apartment Complex
- Brotherly Love: Montco Food Cupboard’s History Of Help