PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- New Study Ranks Philly 104th In Diversity
- Philadelphia Celebrates The Chinese New Year
- Report: 66 Dead In Iran Passenger Plane Crash
- Camden County Police Searching For Missing Teenager
- Crews Place 4-Alarm Old City Fire Under Control, Scene Remains Active