PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Small Business Featured During Clinton Jobs Tour Stop In Montco
- Clean Up Kicks Off Following DNC
- Donald Trump Speech Beats Hillary Clinton In TV Viewership
- Kidney Disease Patients Get A Life-Saving Lesson On Food
- Philadelphia Police Investigate Report Of Man Falling In Sewer