Regional Rail Service Resumes On West Trenton Line Following Collision
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Probe Possible Abduction In Olney
- 7-Eleven Robbed In Lower Merion
- Local Professor Busts Those Popular Holiday Myths
- ‘Tis The Season For Holiday Foods…But What’s In Those Seasonal Specialties?
- Weekend Box Office Report: ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Captures Top Spot