PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘Operation Walk’ Provides Free Hip Surgery To Bucks County Woman
- Friend Of Driver Killed In Wrong Way Crash That Killed NJ Trooper Sheds Light On Cause Of Accident
- Officer Hartnett Receives Valor Award
- ‘Lay Off The Hamburgers’: North Carolina Santa Accused Of Fat-Shaming Young Boy
- Beatles Documentary ‘Eight Days a Week’ Gets Grammy Nod