PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Trump Cake Controversy Turns Out To Have Many Layers
- Twitter Investigating Complaints About @POTUS Account Transfer
- Police: New Jersey Man Owes More Than $56,000 In Tolls, Fees
- Caught On Video: Transgender Woman Attacked In Center City
- Thousands Take Part In Women’s March In Philadelphia