PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Trump, Clinton Hitting The Campaign Trail In Pennsylvania
- NJ Legislative Hearings Begin Into Hoboken Rail Crash
- US Internet Repeatedly Disrupted By Cyberattacks
- Adviser Says He Told Christie Officials Knew Of Bridge Plot
- SEPTA Celebrates Completion Of Crum Creek Viaduct On Media/Elwyn Line