Regional Rail Service Resumes On West Trenton Line Following Collision
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Top Vatican Official, Archbishop Paglia, Reportedly Under Investigation
- Small Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing At Airport In Bucks County
- Philadelphia Students Experience Grand Jury Process In Unusual Civics Lesson
- Patrols Up Around Radnor Jogging Trail After Man Exposed Himself
- Dissent: Book Traces 400 Years Of Protest, Progress In US