Regional Rail Service Resumes On West Trenton Line Following Collision
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- New Program Aimed At Helping Low Income Students Who Excel In Science And Math
- Drexel Hosts Art Exhibit Showcasing Previous Homeless Men And Women
- Positively Philadelphia: Trash as Art, and as a Reminder
- Medicare Rates Hospitals By Stars
- South Jersey University Equips Police Officers With Body Cameras