Regional Rail Service Resumes On West Trenton Line Following Collision
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Off-duty Camden County Police Officer Saves Woman In NYC
- Obama Heralds Impact Of Power Plant Greenhouse Gas Limits
- NJ Man Arrested In Alleged Sexual Assault Of 4-Year-Old Boy
- Are Will Smith And Wife Jada Pinkett Smith Set For Divorce?
- Movie Review: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’