Regional Rail Service Resumes On West Trenton Line Following Collision
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Regional Rail service was currently suspended on the West Trenton Regional Rail line Thursday.
The suspension was due to a collision between an inbound train and a passenger vehicle at Township Line Road.
SEPTA says that there has not been any reports of injuries.
Full train service resumed operation around 7:30 p.m.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Wind, Cold & Snow This Weekend
- Wing Bowl 23 Champ Sets New Record
- Temple Researchers Work To Arm Old Flu Drug Against New Threats
- Local Students Build Car That Runs On Used Oil From Philadelphia Eatery
- Woman Shot Outside North Philly Bar