HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘I Would Hear Hollering’: Neighbor Recounts Living Near Maryland Shooting Spree Suspect
- A Life Transformed: Former Homeless Drug Addict Now Graces Cover Of Men’s Health
- Survey Says 7 In 10 Millennials Would Rather Text Than Talk In Person
- Police: Teen Boy Dies After Being Shot In Head, Chest
- Judge Denies Sandusky’s Appeal For New Trial On Child Sex Abuse Charges