Person Struck And Killed By SEPTA Train In Delaware County
HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Forbes List: 10 Of Region’s Billionaires Graduated From UPenn
- NJ And NY Implement Strict Ebola Quarantine Rules
- One Dead After Double Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Del. County Church Collecting Shoes For Haiti, Uganda
- New Chair At County Prosecutors Association Of New Jersey Hails From Gloucester County