HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 2nd Market Ticket Prices Skyrocket, World Reacts To Closure Of Ringling Bros. Circus
- Weather: Rain To Impact Inauguration Day As January Thaw Continues
- Police: SUV Crashes Into Delaware Elementary School
- Investigators Continue To Search For Clues In Northern Liberties Murder Mystery
- Fans Voices Heard At People’s Choice Awards 2017