Person Struck And Killed By SEPTA Train In Delaware County
HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Nutter Creates Panel To Help Tackle Recommendations Contained In US Dept. Of Justice Report On Police
- SW Philadelphia Group That Supports Ex-Offenders Teaming Up With More Than A Dozen Employers
- Convergence Of Religious Events In Philly This Fall Has Jewish Community Thinking About Logistics
- Study Produces Mixed Results Regarding How Well NJ Residents Understand Federal Government
- Staff At One Local Hospital Undergo Training To Detect Suspected Child Abuse