Person Struck And Killed By SEPTA Train In Delaware County
HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Phillies to Begin Metal-Detector Screening of Every Ticketholder at Citizens Bank Park
- Councilman Pushes To Increase Valet Parking Zones For Night Clubs Along Delaware Ave.
- Oh, The Irony: Easter Egg Cookies Sold In Pa. Voluntarily Recalled For Containing Eggs
- Phila. Lawmakers Move To Tighten Enforcement of Boot-and-Tow Parking Regulations
- Del. Man Arrested For 2 Violent Crimes, Including Alleged Assault On Elderly Woman