HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Dorney Park Offers To Rehire Special Needs Man After Social Media Wrath
- High School Of Denver Broncos Kicker Celebrates ‘Brandon McManus Day’
- Twitter Suspends 125,000 ISIS Related Accounts
- Authorities Investigating Alleged Hazing Incidents At Chester County High School
- Administration Investigating Altercations At Montco High School