Person Struck And Killed By SEPTA Train In Delaware County
HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philadelphia Sheriff Promotes First Latino Captain
- Man Stopped By Police In South Philadelphia Questioned At Special Victims Unit
- FIFA Corruption Charges Leave Soccer Fans Stunned
- Three Injured, Bullets Strike Nearby Home In West Oak Lane Shooting
- Monsignor William Lynn Meeting With Defense Lawyer Over Bail Question