HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Rain Washes Up Busy Weekend At Beach
- Tumult Continues In Pa Attorney General’s Office
- Tension Between Development And Preservation In Fishtown Project
- Beautiful Holiday Weekend Turns Ugly For Drivers Returning From Shore
- Local LBGT Law Enforcement Group Rejects Honor In Gay Community, Just Weeks Before Philly Pride Parade