HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Montgomery County Woman Sentenced In Overdose Death Of 2-Year-Old Daughter
- 2-Year-Old Boy Struck By Tractor In South Jersey: Police
- Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House Prepares For Major Expansion
- From Africa To Philly, Refugee Never Stopped Chasing Dream Of Graduating
- ‘Kill A Cop, Save A Life’ Graffiti Tagged Onto Philly Building