HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Hazelnuts: New Jersey Plant Breeding Program Aims To Benefit Farmers, Consumers
- Some Wanted Florida Suspect Committed In 2016
- Facebook Investigating Employee’s Links To Cambridge Analytica
- Police: Triple Shooting Leaves 1 Dead, 2 Injured In West Philadelphia
- Roy Halladay’s Son Gets Standing Ovation After Tossing Perfect Inning