Person Struck And Killed By SEPTA Train In Delaware County
HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Crews Battle 4-Alarm Fire In Millville
- Backpack Challenge Kicks Off In Effort To Provide School Supplies For Foster Children
- Congressman Bob Brady Is Saddened Following The Fattah Indictment
- Mayor Nutter On Fattah Indictment: ‘A Very, Very Sad Moment’
- Facebook Releases Training Course To Combat Lack Of Diversity In Tech Companies