HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philadelphia Police: Yasmine Wilkerson Wanted In Connection To Double Shooting Of Man, Pregnant Daughter
- Delaware Officials: More Than 600 People May Have Been Exposed To Tuberculosis
- Hersheypark Debuting ‘Longest Mat Racing’ Water Slide In World Memorial Day Weekend
- Philadelphia Police Investigating Deadly Shooting In Pennsport
- Fiat Chrysler Recalling Nearly 5 Million Vehicles In US Over Cruise Control Issue