Person Struck And Killed By SEPTA Train In Delaware County
HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — Police are on the scene of the SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line Pennfield station where a person was fatally struck by a northbound train.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Thursday
There’s no word on the victim’s identity.
Train service has since resumed.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Prominent Phila. Musician Arrested, Charged With Attempting To Have Sexual Contact With Teen
- Hundreds Of Seniors On The March To A Healthier Lifestyle
- Mt. Airy School Gets iPads For Learning From West Chester University
- Gun Scare Prompts Temporary Lockdown Of Lincoln High School
- 2 Injured After Being Struck By Car While Demonstrating Outside Dietz And Watson Plant