LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) — The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Expert Discusses Committing Minors To Mental Health Facilities
- South Jersey Catholic School Slated To Close Resurrected By Alumni
- HBO Biopic Starring Al Pacino As Penn State’s Joe Paterno Premieres April 7
- Family Settles With School Over Son’s Suicide After Bullying
- Fashion House Selling Luxury Plastic Bag For Hundreds Of Dollars