LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) — The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Radnor School Employee Accused of Showing Students Sex Videos
- Delaware County Restaurant Pairs Beers With Girl Scout Cookies
- Blog: Ratings For Best And Worst Surgeons
- Police: Runner Fights Off Attacker In Delaware
- Cheesemaker Sargento Expands Listeria Recall, Cuts Supplier