LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) — The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Woman Carjacked At Gunpoint In South Philadelphia
- Silverman: ‘Ridiculous’ Remark Was Unscripted
- Former NJ Governor Wants To Change State’s Image During DNC
- Michelle Obama Makes Her Case For A Clinton White House
- Bernie Sanders Urges Supporters To Rally Behind Hillary Clinton