LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) — The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Sinkhole Closes Busy Burlington County Road
- Former Major League Pitcher Becomes Police Officer
- Trump’s Pennsylvania Electors Showing No Signs Of Flipping
- Jefferson Receives $3M Gift To Support Research In Medicinal Marijuana
- 3 Women Stabbed In Kensington