Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
CBS Philly (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSPhilly.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSPhilly.com/Health
Get Breaking News First
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) – The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Victim Tries To Drive To Hospital After North Philly Shooting
- 1 Hurt In Violent Rollover Crash In Northeast Philly
- Abduction Suspect Strikes Officer With Car Leading To Police Chase Through Philadelphia
- Jay Lloyd’s Getaway: Wintertime Work-and-Play Ski Adventures
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Real Local Sourcing, Cake Pops, and a Charity Dinner