LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) — The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Mylan Pledges To Make EpiPen More Affordable
- Girl Pulled From Rubble As Italy Earthquake Kills 247
- Orlando Hospitals Won’t Bill Survivors Of Pulse Nightclub Shooting
- Possibly World’s Biggest Pearl Found Under A Bed
- Good Samaritan Jumps Into Action After Phila. Police Sergeant Struck By Suspected Drunk Driver