Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) – The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- City Of Wilmington Offices Opening 2 Hours Late Due To Inclement Weather
- Police Mourn Officer Killed During Robbery In North Philadelphia
- Fire Breaks Out Inside Northeast Philly Church
- Community Cancellations: Friday, March 6th
- Montco Communities Low On Road Salt Hope We Got Our Final Winter Storm