Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) – The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 1 Dead, 4 Injured In Serious Accident In Warrington
- Lost Dog Reunited With Owner In Philadelphia
- New Jersey Lets 4th Dispensary Grow Medical Marijuana
- 21 Federally Indicted In W.Va.-Pa. Drug Ring
- Police: NJ Kids Killed In Murder-Suicide Attempt By Mom