LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) — The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Major Bridal Sale Set For Valentine’s Day Weekend
- The Franklin Institute Breaks Down The Science Behind Mardi Gras
- Governor Christie Heading Home To Decide The Future Of His Campaign
- Trump, Sanders Victorious In New Hampshire Primaries
- According To Kanye West, ‘Cosby Is Innocent’