Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) – The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Camden Students Show Some Love To Those Less Fortunate
- Frigid Weather Has Local Rowers Hoping To Break The Ice
- Tech Used To Trek Snowy Owls As Fundraising Efforts Take Flight
- What Color Is The Dress? The Science Behind The Social Media Debate
- Car Slams Through Firehouse In Northeast Philly