LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) — The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Cataract Surgery To Be Performed On “Santa” The Bobcat
- With New Administration Comes New First Family Fashion
- Federal Court In Philly To Begin Allowing Video Recordings Of Proceedings
- Table Games Boost Pennsylvania Casino Revenues To New High In 2016
- Police: Suspect In Fatal Shooting Of Orlando Officer Captured After Weeklong Manhunt