Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) – The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Del. Man Arrested For 2 Violent Crimes, Including Alleged Assault On Elderly Woman
- Student Charged With Biting Teacher At School In South Jersey
- Teen Driver Killed In Freak Accident Along I-295 In Mt. Laurel
- Students At Montgomery County High School Plan Walkout After Nude Photos Reportedly Released Online
- Online Retailer Offering Customers Help Around The House