Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) — The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Tall Ships Festival Coming To The Delaware River In June
- Firefighters Battle Blaze In Upper Providence
- Officials: Body Found In Suitcase In Delaware County
- Flooding Reported In Ocean County, NJ
- EXCLUSIVE: More Issues With Philadelphia Fire Department’s Fleet