Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
CBS Philly (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSPhilly.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSPhilly.com/Health
Get Breaking News First
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) – The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: 3 Injured After Car Hits Gas Pump In Port Richmond
- Philadelphia Police Investigating Alleged Fight Involving Two Officers
- Parents Attend Meeting With School Administrators, Health Officials Following NJ 4-Year-Old’s Death
- AP: Another Card System Hack At Supervalu, Albertsons
- Wal-Mart: Tracy Morgan Wasn’t Wearing Seatbelt In Crash