Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) — The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Rescue Crews Respond To 2-Vehicle Crash In Chester County
- Philly Police Commish On National Night Out: ‘A Chance For People To Really Interact’
- The Top Party Schools In The Nation
- Toy-maker Company To Sell “Cecil The Lion” Beanie Baby To Raise Funds For Animal Conservation
- Philadelphia’s Police Commissioner Addresses Spike In Hit And Runs