Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) — The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Moderator Tells Main Line Students NFL Will Not Like The Upcoming Movie, ‘Concussion’
- Daycare Apologizes After Employees Are Charged For Encouraging Children To Fight
- Steakhouse To Open At SugarHouse Casino As Part Of Expansion Project
- Secret Service Announces List Of Prohibited Items For Papal Visit
- Former Student Faces Criminal Charge Following Nude Photo Scandal