Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) – The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Business Incentives Boom In New Jersey Since 2010
- Police Investigate Fatal Overbrook Stabbing
- Friend Of Tabernacle Shooting Victim Adopts Family Dog
- Health: More People Expected To Get CT Scans For Lung Cancer
- Flight 93 Chapel Closed After Being Struck By Car