Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) — The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- National Group Approves Merger Of Rutgers’ 2 Law Schools
- Mercer County Woman Accused Of Beating Family Dog To Death
- Man Accused Of Placing Skimming Devices On ATMs In Philly, Montco
- Pa. Doctor Accused Of Killing Lion In Same Area As Cecil
- Police: Woman Killed In Crash After ‘American Idol’ Audition