Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) – The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- With The Euro Costing Less These Days, Your Dollar Value Will Take Your Farther Than Before
- Christie Making Third Foreign Trade Trip In Past Year
- Little-Known Philly Tech School Rapidly Growing
- The Auto Show Is Here And It Really Is A Tool For Consumers
- American Bible Society Moving National Headquarters To The City Of Brotherly Love