LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) — The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Yoga Pants Parade To Protest Man’s Comments On Women’s Wear
- Do You Mukbang? It’s The New Form Of ‘Social Eating’
- Philly Police Investigate After Burned Body Found
- Survey Shows Many Are Willing To Lie To Get Day Off
- Man Hopes To Get Into World Records Book With Rooftop Ouija Board