Local Beach Reopens After Previously Failing Water-Quality Test
LONG BEACH ISLAND, NJ (CBS) – The 25th Street Bay Beach in Barnegat Light, Long Beach Island has reopened.
State officials say the ocean had failed a water-quality test. They found high levels of bacteria in the water, after the test taken on Tuesday.
Officials say this afternoon new tests showed better results and the beach was able to reopen in time for the weekend..
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Gov.-elect Tom Wolf Visits Philadelphia To Address Pa. Budget
- Investigation Into The Motive Behind Montgomery County Shooting Spree Continues
- Person Fatally Struck By Freight Train In Darby
- Cause Of Death Of Man Who Killed 6 In Montgomery County Not Yet Known
- Comcast Admits Billing Errors, Says Affected Customers Being Credited