Reward Offered In Camden County Shooting That Injured Sleeping Teen
WINSLOW TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – Police in Camden County say a reward is now being offered for information leading to arrests in a shooting that injured two innocent people earlier in July.
The Winslow Township Police Department is now offering $3,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the July 7th shooting on Haywood Drive.
The shooting happened around 12:45 a.m., when police say at least two people engaged in gunfire on the street. Stray rounds struck two people inside their homes during the incident.
One person, a 13-year-old girl, was struck in the lower back while sleeping in her bedroom. The second person, a 56-year-old woman who lives on the same block, was cut by broken glass sprayed when bullets entered her bedroom.
Anyone with information is asked to contact County Prosecutor’s Office Detective Vincent McCalla at (856) 225-8569 or Winslow Twp. Police Detective Cary Robinson at (609) 567-0700 ext. 1147.
Information may also be emailed to email@example.com or texted to CCTIP.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- SEPTA Chestnut Hill East Regional Rail Line Suspended, Car Blocking Rails
- Montgomery Township Police Searching For Missing 94-Year-Old Woman
- Last Call For Center City Fine-Dining Restaurant
- From Assistant DA To Mayor’s LGBT Liaison: Meet Nellie Fitzpatrick
- Bet You Can Slim Down In The New Year? Put Your Money On It.