WINSLOW TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – Police in Camden County say a reward is now being offered for information leading to arrests in a shooting that injured two innocent people earlier in July.
The Winslow Township Police Department is now offering $3,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the July 7th shooting on Haywood Drive.
The shooting happened around 12:45 a.m., when police say at least two people engaged in gunfire on the street. Stray rounds struck two people inside their homes during the incident.
One person, a 13-year-old girl, was struck in the lower back while sleeping in her bedroom. The second person, a 56-year-old woman who lives on the same block, was cut by broken glass sprayed when bullets entered her bedroom.
Anyone with information is asked to contact County Prosecutor’s Office Detective Vincent McCalla at (856) 225-8569 or Winslow Twp. Police Detective Cary Robinson at (609) 567-0700 ext. 1147.
Information may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or texted to CCTIP.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Crews Respond To Vehicle Fire On AC Expressway
- Caught On Video: 2 Wanted In Alleged Gunpoint Robbery Of Chinese Restaurant
- First Daughter Malia Obama Eyes East Coast Colleges, Including University Of Pennsylvania
- Some Shoppers Get An Early Start On Black Friday Deals
- Trying To Avoid Massive Crowds? Google Says The Best Time To Go Black Friday Shopping Is…