Reward Offered In Camden County Shooting That Injured Sleeping Teen
WINSLOW TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – Police in Camden County say a reward is now being offered for information leading to arrests in a shooting that injured two innocent people earlier in July.
The Winslow Township Police Department is now offering $3,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the July 7th shooting on Haywood Drive.
The shooting happened around 12:45 a.m., when police say at least two people engaged in gunfire on the street. Stray rounds struck two people inside their homes during the incident.
One person, a 13-year-old girl, was struck in the lower back while sleeping in her bedroom. The second person, a 56-year-old woman who lives on the same block, was cut by broken glass sprayed when bullets entered her bedroom.
Anyone with information is asked to contact County Prosecutor’s Office Detective Vincent McCalla at (856) 225-8569 or Winslow Twp. Police Detective Cary Robinson at (609) 567-0700 ext. 1147.
Information may also be emailed to email@example.com or texted to CCTIP.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Firefighters Battle Blaze In Delaware County
- Girlfriend Of Slain Darby Borough Police Officer Charged For Prior Domestic-related Incident
- Delco DA: 11 Charged In Alleged Auto Body Shop Insurance Fraud Scheme
- PennDOT Begins Repaving on 14 Miles of State Highways Through Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Bike Share Program Begins In April