PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two suspects are wanted for robbery after police say they stole cigarettes and lottery tickets from a Northeast Philadelphia store.
On July 12 around 5:19 a.m. the two men were caught on surveillance video entering the Philly Stop and Shop store at 2800 Willits Road.
After entering the business, they reportedly took several cartons of cigarettes and an unknown quantity of lottery tickets.
Both suspects were last seen heading south on Ashton Road.
One suspect is described as a black male who is in his late teens or early 20s. He has a thin build and was wearing a baseball cap, a tank top and long shorts.
The second suspect is a white male who is around the same age with a beard and a mohawk style haircut. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt.
Anyone with information should call police.
To see the surveillance footage, click here.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Deadly Police Involved Shooting Under Investigation In Wilmington
- Study Suggests Social Media Bubble Makes Us Narrow-Minded
- Weather: Coastal Flood Warning Tuesday After Powerful Storm Strikes Region
- Massive Tree Falls In South Philadelphia, Knocking Out Power As Nor’easter Strikes Region
- Senate Confirms Mike Pompeo To Run The CIA