Police: 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Nicetown Triple Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say one person is dead and two others are injured after a triple shooting in Philadelphia’s Nicetown neighborhood.
It happened around 7:20 p.m. Thursday at the 4200 block of North Hicks Street.
Police say a 25-year-old male was shot once and taken to Temple University Hospital and pronounced dead.
According to police, a 21-year-old male was shot multiple times and rushed to Temple University Hospital by a private vehicle. He is in stable condition.
A second 21-year-old male was also shot multiple times. He was taken to Temple in critical condition.
An investigation is underway.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
You may also be interested in:
- Penn State Frat Suspended For 3 Years
- Lawmaker: Bills To Aid Atlantic City To Get Vote Next Month
- Focus Turns To Seat Belt Safety After Tragic Crash That Killed John Nash And Wife
- NJ Congressman Announces Legislation Aimed At Helping Residents Impacted By Superstorm Sandy
- Police: Man Shot 3 Times In Southwest Philadelphia