PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say one person is dead and two others are injured after a triple shooting in Philadelphia’s Nicetown neighborhood.
It happened around 7:20 p.m. Thursday at the 4200 block of North Hicks Street.
Police say a 25-year-old male was shot once and taken to Temple University Hospital and pronounced dead.
According to police, a 21-year-old male was shot multiple times and rushed to Temple University Hospital by a private vehicle. He is in stable condition.
A second 21-year-old male was also shot multiple times. He was taken to Temple in critical condition.
An investigation is underway.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
You may also be interested in:
- Man Hospitalized, Crews Battle West Oak Lane House Fire
- Lawyer: ‘Superfly’ Snuka In Hospice, Has 6 Months To Live
- Annual Holiday Tradition Hits Historic Haddonfield, The Candlelight Shopping Kickoff
- Santa Brings Elves, Gifts, Scuba Gear To Adventure Aquarium
- Trump Speaks With Taiwan’s President, Seen As Break From ‘One China’ Policy