PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say one person is dead and two others are injured after a triple shooting in Philadelphia’s Nicetown neighborhood.
It happened around 7:20 p.m. Thursday at the 4200 block of North Hicks Street.
Police say a 25-year-old male was shot once and taken to Temple University Hospital and pronounced dead.
According to police, a 21-year-old male was shot multiple times and rushed to Temple University Hospital by a private vehicle. He is in stable condition.
A second 21-year-old male was also shot multiple times. He was taken to Temple in critical condition.
An investigation is underway.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
You may also be interested in:
- Hairstylist Uses Pepper Spray On Unhappy Client, Police Say
- NJ University To Test Water After Finding Elevated Lead Levels
- Pa. Turnpike Cracking Down On Truck Companies Who Owe $1.5 Million In Tolls
- Women Now Drink Nearly As Much Alcohol As Men, Study Finds
- Philadelphia Councilman’s Staff Face Fines For Ethics Violations