By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Skies will clear overnight allowing temperatures to fall fast. The low in Philadelphia, around 60, just a few degrees shy of the record low: 58 set in 1981.
Wednesday, will be sunny, and temperatures will rebound into the low 80’s.
By Thursday, there will be a few more clouds, with highs in the mid-80s.
Humidity will creeps back in later this week with an increased chance of a shower or t-storm, especially Friday.
For the weekend, expect more clouds than sun with the threat of at least a few showers.
WATCH: Kathy’s Latest Weather Forecast
You may also be interested in:
- LAPD Investigating Harvey Weinstein After Sexual Assault Allegation
- Woman Helping Veterans Gets Help To Continue Campaign
- Students Stage Sit-In After Racially Charged Text Messages Surface In South Jersey
- Yoga Therapy Helping Some Kick Their Addiction
- Auto Dealers Team Up To ‘Drive Away Cold’ For Under Privileged Kids