By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Skies will clear overnight allowing temperatures to fall fast. The low in Philadelphia, around 60, just a few degrees shy of the record low: 58 set in 1981.
Wednesday, will be sunny, and temperatures will rebound into the low 80’s.
By Thursday, there will be a few more clouds, with highs in the mid-80s.
Humidity will creeps back in later this week with an increased chance of a shower or t-storm, especially Friday.
For the weekend, expect more clouds than sun with the threat of at least a few showers.
WATCH: Kathy’s Latest Weather Forecast
You may also be interested in:
- Presidential Hair On Display At Philly Museum
- ‘Bernie Or Bust’ Group Rallies Strong, One Day After Sanders Addresses Delegates At DNC
- After Tweet, Sen. Cory Booker Says He Prays For Donald Trump
- The Weirdest Things You’ll See During The DNC
- Auditor General: PA Working To Address Lax Oversight Of Nursing Homes