By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Skies will clear overnight allowing temperatures to fall fast. The low in Philadelphia, around 60, just a few degrees shy of the record low: 58 set in 1981.
Wednesday, will be sunny, and temperatures will rebound into the low 80’s.
By Thursday, there will be a few more clouds, with highs in the mid-80s.
Humidity will creeps back in later this week with an increased chance of a shower or t-storm, especially Friday.
For the weekend, expect more clouds than sun with the threat of at least a few showers.
WATCH: Kathy’s Latest Weather Forecast
You may also be interested in:
- Are Terror Attacks Changing Travel Decisions, Or Are They Accepted?
- Residents Upset Over New Gun Range Near Neighborhood
- Philly DA Seth Williams Pleads Not Guilty, Released On $50,000 Bail
- New Smart Phone Technology Could Help Men With Fertility Trouble
- Temple University Tops List Of Most Sexually Active College Campuses