By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Skies will clear overnight allowing temperatures to fall fast. The low in Philadelphia, around 60, just a few degrees shy of the record low: 58 set in 1981.
Wednesday, will be sunny, and temperatures will rebound into the low 80’s.
By Thursday, there will be a few more clouds, with highs in the mid-80s.
Humidity will creeps back in later this week with an increased chance of a shower or t-storm, especially Friday.
For the weekend, expect more clouds than sun with the threat of at least a few showers.
WATCH: Kathy’s Latest Weather Forecast
You may also be interested in:
- 2 NJ Transit Buses Collide In Lincoln Tunnel, Injuring Dozens
- How Body Language Can Spell Victory Or Defeat For Clinton, Trump
- Presidential Debate Comes On Anniversary Of Historic Nixon-Kennedy Clash
- How Arnold Palmer’s Impact In The Region Brought ‘Golf To Light’
- Center City Business Banking On People Dumping Football For Debate On Monday Night