MAPLE SHADE, N.J., (CBS) – Police in Burlington County are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man and a woman wanted in connection with the use of a police officer’s stolen credit card.
Maple Shade Police say an officer’s personal vehicle was burglarized on Wednesday and his wallet containing his badge, police identification, driver’s license, several credit cards, and cash was taken.
Police say the officer’s credit card was used at the Wawa on N. Forklanding Road in Maple Shade shortly before 1 a.m. Wednesday.
According to police, the surveillance photos depict the man and woman who allegedly had possession of and used the officer’s debit card.
Police say the card was also used at the Jug Handle Inn in Cinnaminson and Wawa in Cinnaminson.
According to police, the white male appears to be about 5’6”, with a thin build, shaved head, wearing white sneakers, black socks, a black shirt and shorts.
Police say the white female appears to be about 5’6”, heavyset, wearing a plaid shirt, capri jeans and flip flops and carrying a black handbag.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Maple Shade Police at 856-234-8300 and reference case 2014-11446.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- SEPTA Broad Street Line Service Temporarily Suspended After Person Fatally Struck By Train
- American Airlines Computer Problems Leads To Ground Stop At Philly Airport
- 1 Dead After Fiery Crash In Montgomery County
- Philadelphia Charter School Gets 9,190 Apps For 96 Spots
- Computer Coding Academy Launches In Center City