Police: Pair Sought In Use Of Officer’s Stolen Credit Card
MAPLE SHADE, N.J., (CBS) – Police in Burlington County are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man and a woman wanted in connection with the use of a police officer’s stolen credit card.
Maple Shade Police say an officer’s personal vehicle was burglarized on Wednesday and his wallet containing his badge, police identification, driver’s license, several credit cards, and cash was taken.
Police say the officer’s credit card was used at the Wawa on N. Forklanding Road in Maple Shade shortly before 1 a.m. Wednesday.
According to police, the surveillance photos depict the man and woman who allegedly had possession of and used the officer’s debit card.
Police say the card was also used at the Jug Handle Inn in Cinnaminson and Wawa in Cinnaminson.
According to police, the white male appears to be about 5’6”, with a thin build, shaved head, wearing white sneakers, black socks, a black shirt and shorts.
Police say the white female appears to be about 5’6”, heavyset, wearing a plaid shirt, capri jeans and flip flops and carrying a black handbag.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Maple Shade Police at 856-234-8300 and reference case 2014-11446.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Conviction in Gruesome 2012 North Phila. Home Invasion Robbery-Murder
- Body Pulled From Delaware River Near Walt Whitman Bridge
- Alternative to Facebook In Very Early Stages of Ramp-Up
- Poconos Tourism Official Urges Visitors To Calmly Assess Manhunt’s Impact
- South Jersey Candy Company Holds Annual Candy Cane Flavor Of The Year Contest