PERKIONMEN TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS) — According to Pennsylvania State Police, two juveniles were arrested for allegedly breaking into a home and baking some pot brownies.
Police say the break-in occurred on July 22 on the 100 block of Lincoln Drive in Montgomery County.
The homeowners, who were on vacation at the time, starting receiving phone calls from neighbors that someone had broken into their house.
Police responded to the scene and arrested the suspects, who allegedly had even more marijuana in their possession.
State police have not released the names of the suspects at this time.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Nearly Half Of Women Report Harassment While Running
- Facebook Unveils Halloween-Themed Emojis
- Twitter To Lay Off 9% Of Staff And Kills Off Vine App
- Survey Finds Americans ‘Tired’ Of Election Talk On Social Media
- Women Now Drink Nearly As Much Alcohol As Men, Study Finds