Police: Juveniles Break Into Montgomery Co. Home, Bake Some Pot Brownies
PERKIONMEN TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS) — According to Pennsylvania State Police, two juveniles were arrested for allegedly breaking into a home and baking some pot brownies.
Police say the break-in occurred on July 22 on the 100 block of Lincoln Drive in Montgomery County.
The homeowners, who were on vacation at the time, starting receiving phone calls from neighbors that someone had broken into their house.
Police responded to the scene and arrested the suspects, who allegedly had even more marijuana in their possession.
State police have not released the names of the suspects at this time.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- EPA: July 4th Fireworks Spew Pollution And Can Pose Health Risks
- Philadelphia Police: Delivery Man Beaten By 6 Males Who Then Stole His Food Order
- Study: Social Acceptance Of Working Moms At An All-time High
- Researchers: Sugary Drinks Tied To High Death Toll Worldwide
- Report: Smoking Rates In Philadelphia Fall To All Time Low