Police: Juveniles Break Into Montgomery Co. Home, Bake Some Pot Brownies
PERKIONMEN TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS) — According to Pennsylvania State Police, two juveniles were arrested for allegedly breaking into a home and baking some pot brownies.
Police say the break-in occurred on July 22 on the 100 block of Lincoln Drive in Montgomery County.
The homeowners, who were on vacation at the time, starting receiving phone calls from neighbors that someone had broken into their house.
Police responded to the scene and arrested the suspects, who allegedly had even more marijuana in their possession.
State police have not released the names of the suspects at this time.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Study: Pot More A Habit For College Students Than Cigarettes
- Study: Lack Of Sleep Linked To The Common Cold
- Libertarian Group Ranks Kane As Nation’s Worst Attorney General
- Parents Using ‘Shuddle’ App To Drive Students To And From School
- Kraft Heinz Recalls More Than 2M Pounds Of Turkey Bacon