Police: Juveniles Break Into Montgomery Co. Home, Bake Some Pot Brownies
PERKIONMEN TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS) – According to Pennsylvania State Police, two juveniles were arrested for allegedly breaking into a home and baking some pot brownies.
Police say the break-in occurred on July 22 on the 100 block of Lincoln Drive in Montgomery County.
The homeowners, who were on vacation at the time, starting receiving phone calls from neighbors that someone had broken into their house.
Police responded to the scene and arrested the suspects, who allegedly had even more marijuana in their possession.
State police have not released the names of the suspects at this time.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Study: Super-long Eyelashes Might Be Pretty, But They Could Be Harmful To Your Eyes
- Labs Continue Record As America’s Top Dogs, But Bulldogs Hit New High
- Lawsuit Filed Against Purina Claims Food Sickens, Kills Dogs
- Penn State Grad Who Tweeted About Thon At Olbermann: I Thought I Could Let Him Know About The Good At Penn State
- Paul McCartney To Headline Dover’s Firefly Music Festival