Police: Juveniles Break Into Montgomery Co. Home, Bake Some Pot Brownies
PERKIONMEN TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS) – According to Pennsylvania State Police, two juveniles were arrested for allegedly breaking into a home and baking some pot brownies.
Police say the break-in occurred on July 22 on the 100 block of Lincoln Drive in Montgomery County.
The homeowners, who were on vacation at the time, starting receiving phone calls from neighbors that someone had broken into their house.
Police responded to the scene and arrested the suspects, who allegedly had even more marijuana in their possession.
State police have not released the names of the suspects at this time.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Oh, The Irony: Easter Egg Cookies Sold In Pa. Voluntarily Recalled For Containing Eggs
- Investigation Ongoing In Alleged Photo Scandal At Montgomery County High School
- Pa. Burglar Steals More Than 100 Candy Bars
- Swiped Painting Of Jesus Returned To Pa. Restaurant With Note Apologizing For ‘Drunken Mistake’
- Berks County Native Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders