HAZMAT Situation At Recycling Plant In Northampton Sends 5 To Hospital
NORTHAMPTON, Pa. (CBS) – Five people were hospitalized after a HAZMAT situation Monday in Northampton, Pennsylvania.
The initial report of a possible HAZMAT came in just after 11 a.m.
Twenty to 30 emergency apparatuses responded to Greenstar Recycling in the 700 block of Smith Lane.
Five people have taken to local hospitals after they were apparently exposed to some type of chemical. Everyone was treated and released.
What caused the problem is not yet known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Kids Help Grownups Make A Point About Preschools in Philadelphia
- Bucks Music Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Male Student, 14
- Police ID Suspect In Shooting Death Of Pregnant Woman, Unborn Child
- Amtrak Resumes DC-Philly Service After Downed Wires Issue
- Police Reportedly Get Search Warrant In Fatal Pa. Barracks Shooting