NORTHAMPTON, Pa. (CBS) – Five people were hospitalized after a HAZMAT situation Monday in Northampton, Pennsylvania.
The initial report of a possible HAZMAT came in just after 11 a.m.
Twenty to 30 emergency apparatuses responded to Greenstar Recycling in the 700 block of Smith Lane.
Five people have taken to local hospitals after they were apparently exposed to some type of chemical. Everyone was treated and released.
What caused the problem is not yet known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Child Struck By Stray Bullet In Delaware County, Per Sources
- FDA Warns Your Morning Juice Could Be Effecting Your Medication
- NJ Cleared Of Responsibility In Death Of Woman In Hurricane Irene
- School District Introduces New Method Of Identifying Gifted Students
- New Jersey Senator Looks Into Overdraft Protection, Whether Banks Are Abusing It