NORTHAMPTON, Pa. (CBS) – Five people were hospitalized after a HAZMAT situation Monday in Northampton, Pennsylvania.
The initial report of a possible HAZMAT came in just after 11 a.m.
Twenty to 30 emergency apparatuses responded to Greenstar Recycling in the 700 block of Smith Lane.
Five people have taken to local hospitals after they were apparently exposed to some type of chemical. Everyone was treated and released.
What caused the problem is not yet known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Local High School Students Prepare To Get In The Booth
- La Salle University Reduces Tuition By 29 Percent
- 280-Pound Sea Turtle Rescued After Washing Up On Avalon Beach
- Head Of PPA Suspended After Another Accusation Of Sexual Harassment Comes To Light
- VP Biden Campaigns For Hillary Clinton At Drexel University