NORTHAMPTON, Pa. (CBS) – Five people were hospitalized after a HAZMAT situation Monday in Northampton, Pennsylvania.
The initial report of a possible HAZMAT came in just after 11 a.m.
Twenty to 30 emergency apparatuses responded to Greenstar Recycling in the 700 block of Smith Lane.
Five people have taken to local hospitals after they were apparently exposed to some type of chemical. Everyone was treated and released.
What caused the problem is not yet known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- New Jersey Police Issue Stern Warning To Pot Smokers On 420
- Man Wanted In Armed Robbery At Mantua Township Heritage’s
- Fake Cops Causing Trouble In At Least 3 NJ Towns
- A Lot Of People Wore Their Oxygen Masks Wrong During The Southwest Emergency Landing
- Former Eagles Player Gives South Philly Playground A Makeover