NORTHAMPTON, Pa. (CBS) – Five people were hospitalized after a HAZMAT situation Monday in Northampton, Pennsylvania.
The initial report of a possible HAZMAT came in just after 11 a.m.
Twenty to 30 emergency apparatuses responded to Greenstar Recycling in the 700 block of Smith Lane.
Five people have taken to local hospitals after they were apparently exposed to some type of chemical. Everyone was treated and released.
What caused the problem is not yet known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Senator Bob Casey Pens Letter Expressing Concerns Over Berks County Residential Center
- University Says ‘Stop White People’ Event Was ‘Ironic’
- Uber Testing New Flat Rate Model
- Pennsylvania SPCA Celebrating National Dog Day With Adoption Discounts
- Investigators: Bucks County Man Stole $638K Worth Of Equipment From SEPTA