NORTHAMPTON, Pa. (CBS) – Five people were hospitalized after a HAZMAT situation Monday in Northampton, Pennsylvania.
The initial report of a possible HAZMAT came in just after 11 a.m.
Twenty to 30 emergency apparatuses responded to Greenstar Recycling in the 700 block of Smith Lane.
Five people have taken to local hospitals after they were apparently exposed to some type of chemical. Everyone was treated and released.
What caused the problem is not yet known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Insult To Injury: Kane Gets Slapped With Prison Time, Then Parking Ticket
- Father Speaks Out After Daughter Was One Of Several Temple Students Attacked
- NJ Students’ Tragic Death Inspires Bill Addressing Speed Limits Near Schools
- Obamacare Premiums Ready To Soar
- Wordsworth Academy To Cease Operations After Teen’s Death At Facility