HAZMAT Situation At Recycling Plant In Northampton Sends 5 To Hospital
NORTHAMPTON, Pa. (CBS) – Five people were hospitalized after a HAZMAT situation Monday in Northampton, Pennsylvania.
The initial report of a possible HAZMAT came in just after 11 a.m.
Twenty to 30 emergency apparatuses responded to Greenstar Recycling in the 700 block of Smith Lane.
Five people have taken to local hospitals after they were apparently exposed to some type of chemical. Everyone was treated and released.
What caused the problem is not yet known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘Dark Money’ Disclosure Rules Now The Law In Philadelphia
- Dozens Of Child Support Offenders Arrested In Burlington County
- Philly U. Students Create School Products Designed To Help Their Peers
- Area Doctors Using New Procedure To Treat Rotator Cuff Tears
- Pa. Convention Center To Host International Convention Of The Knights Of Columbus