NORTHAMPTON, Pa. (CBS) – Five people were hospitalized after a HAZMAT situation Monday in Northampton, Pennsylvania.
The initial report of a possible HAZMAT came in just after 11 a.m.
Twenty to 30 emergency apparatuses responded to Greenstar Recycling in the 700 block of Smith Lane.
Five people have taken to local hospitals after they were apparently exposed to some type of chemical. Everyone was treated and released.
What caused the problem is not yet known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch Issued For Parts Of Delaware Valley
- Gordon Ramsey Refurbishes Iconic Bucks County Hotel
- Officials: Two Bombers Reported At Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- SCOTUS Ruling On Corruption Cases Raises Local Questions About Chaka Fattah Case
- Philly Woman With Alzheimer’s Missing Since Friday