NORTHAMPTON, Pa. (CBS) – Five people were hospitalized after a HAZMAT situation Monday in Northampton, Pennsylvania.
The initial report of a possible HAZMAT came in just after 11 a.m.
Twenty to 30 emergency apparatuses responded to Greenstar Recycling in the 700 block of Smith Lane.
Five people have taken to local hospitals after they were apparently exposed to some type of chemical. Everyone was treated and released.
What caused the problem is not yet known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Trump, Pence ‘Thank You’ Tour Coming To Pennsylvania Dec. 15
- EXCLUSIVE: Heroic Officers Recount Life-Saving Rescue In Frankford Blaze
- Expert: 2013 Philadelphia Building Collapse Was Preventable
- Drive-By Shooter Opens Fire In Busy West Philly Intersection; 1 Injured
- Barnes & Noble To Host Harry Potter Holiday Ball