By Al Novack
OCEAN COUNTY, NJ (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a two-vehicle crash on the southbound Garden State Parkway in Stafford Township on Saturday remains under investigation.
Shorty before 3 p.m., a driver of a pick-up truck traveling south on the parkway cut into the path of a car also traveling southbound. The truck struck the driver’s side door of the car, causing both vehicles to lose control and veer off the road.
Two adults in the car, both females, were pronounced dead at the scene. They were identified as 69-year-old Frances hill and 45-year-old Naoma Johnson, both of Turnersville.
Two 14-year-olds, a boy and a girl, were admitted to Atlantic City Medical Center.
Four occupants of the pick-up truck were transported to Southern Ocean County Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Their identities have not been released.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Obama Nominates Cuba Ambassador, First In Over Half-Century
- Don’t Click On That Brad Pitt Obit! He’s Alive, And It’s A Hack
- Community Leaders Rally Outside Fraternal Order Of Police
- PA House To Stand Its Ground On Child Sex Abuse Legislation
- On Radio And TV Wednesday Afternoon, It’s A Test — It’s Only A Test