Police Release Identities Of 2 Women Killed In Ocean County Crash
By Al Novack
OCEAN COUNTY, NJ (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a two-vehicle crash on the southbound Garden State Parkway in Stafford Township on Saturday remains under investigation.
Shorty before 3 p.m., a driver of a pick-up truck traveling south on the parkway cut into the path of a car also traveling southbound. The truck struck the driver’s side door of the car, causing both vehicles to lose control and veer off the road.
Two adults in the car, both females, were pronounced dead at the scene. They were identified as 69-year-old Frances hill and 45-year-old Naoma Johnson, both of Turnersville.
Two 14-year-olds, a boy and a girl, were admitted to Atlantic City Medical Center.
Four occupants of the pick-up truck were transported to Southern Ocean County Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Their identities have not been released.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Judge Says Caesars Bankruptcy Case Will Be Held In Illinois
- Two Area Congressmen Press For Quicker Development of Former Willow Grove Air Base
- Philadelphia Ranked Third Best City For Workers Without A College Degree
- Nissan Recalls SUVs To Fix Electrical Shorts, Hood Latches
- Twitter Adding Video Sharing, Group Messaging Features