PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two children were taken to the hospital after an early morning fire in Oxford Circle.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. in the home on the 1300 block of Elbridge Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy fire on the first floor. That fire was placed under control just before 6 a.m.
Two children, a seven-year-old girl and a nine-year-old girl, were transported to Aria Torresdale Hospital with smoke inhalation. Those two children are in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Secretary Of Homeland Security Makes Pitch For Reinstating City Cooperation On Immigration
- Employee Is Suing His Boss Because His Job Was Too Boring
- Officials Continue Efforts To Battle Deadly Heroin Epidemic In Suburbs
- Friendship Is More Powerful Than Morphine, Study Finds
- Baby Horse Saved From Slaughter Gets A New Mom