PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two children were taken to the hospital after an early morning fire in Oxford Circle.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. in the home on the 1300 block of Elbridge Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy fire on the first floor. That fire was placed under control just before 6 a.m.
Two children, a seven-year-old girl and a nine-year-old girl, were transported to Aria Torresdale Hospital with smoke inhalation. Those two children are in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Jury Rules In Favor Of Ex-Penn State Coach In Defamation Case, Awarded $7 Million
- Philly Sisters Taking Soulful Sauces National
- Study: Mixing Alcohol With Energy Drinks Similar To Effects Of Cocaine
- Yards Brewing Company Crosses The Delaware…Avenue
- Did Sixers Make Right Call Not Allowing Anthem Singer To Perform With ‘We Matter’ Shirt?