2 Children Treated For Smoke Inhalation After North Philadelphia Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two children were taken to the hospital after an early morning fire in Oxford Circle.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. in the home on the 1300 block of Elbridge Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy fire on the first floor. That fire was placed under control just before 6 a.m.
Two children, a seven-year-old girl and a nine-year-old girl, were transported to Aria Torresdale Hospital with smoke inhalation. Those two children are in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Authorities Release Sketch Of Woman Found Dead In South Jersey
- Bridge Tolls About To Increase On Two Spans Across Delaware River
- For Frustrated Philly Drivers, App Puts Parking Valet A Tap Away
- Chris Christie: ‘I’m A Catholic, But I’ve Used Birth Control, And Not Just The Rhythm Method’
- New Jersey’s Top Court OKs Atlantic City Casino Search That Yielded Gun In Room