2 Children Treated For Smoke Inhalation After North Philadelphia Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two children were taken to the hospital after an early morning fire in Oxford Circle.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. in the home on the 1300 block of Elbridge Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy fire on the first floor. That fire was placed under control just before 6 a.m.
Two children, a seven-year-old girl and a nine-year-old girl, were transported to Aria Torresdale Hospital with smoke inhalation. Those two children are in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars To Fix Door Latches
- Weather: Freeze Warnings And Frost Advisories Posted For Second Night In A Row Across The Delaware Valley
- Atlantic City Police Officers To Wear Body Cameras During Patrols
- Man Accused Of Fracturing Infant’s Skull In Montgomery County
- Autopsy: Fetus Found On Conveyor Belt In Camden Not Able To Breathe