2 Children Treated For Smoke Inhalation After North Philadelphia Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two children were taken to the hospital after an early morning fire in Oxford Circle.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. in the home on the 1300 block of Elbridge Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy fire on the first floor. That fire was placed under control just before 6 a.m.
Two children, a seven-year-old girl and a nine-year-old girl, were transported to Aria Torresdale Hospital with smoke inhalation. Those two children are in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 13-Year-Old Boy Charged With Rape In Delaware
- Judge Allows Pa. Attorney General To Keep ‘Explicit’ E-Mails Secret
- ‘City Year’ of Service Begins Anew For Hundreds in Philadelphia
- 2 Men Arrested For Baseball Bat Attack On Willingboro, NJ Gas Station Attendants
- Firebomber Who Killed 6 in North Philadelphia Gets Life Sentence