2 Children Treated For Smoke Inhalation After North Philadelphia Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two children were taken to the hospital after an early morning fire in Oxford Circle.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. in the home on the 1300 block of Elbridge Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy fire on the first floor. That fire was placed under control just before 6 a.m.
Two children, a seven-year-old girl and a nine-year-old girl, were transported to Aria Torresdale Hospital with smoke inhalation. Those two children are in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Former Employees File Federal Whistleblower Lawsuit Against Coatesville Area School District
- Downtown Liquor Outlet On The Move
- Several Injured In 5-Vehicle Crash In Gloucester County
- Manhunt Underway For Man Who Allegedly Threw Officer Down Embankment
- Weight Loss Apps Can Help Kids Make Healthier Food Choices