PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two children were taken to the hospital after an early morning fire in Oxford Circle.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. in the home on the 1300 block of Elbridge Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy fire on the first floor. That fire was placed under control just before 6 a.m.
Two children, a seven-year-old girl and a nine-year-old girl, were transported to Aria Torresdale Hospital with smoke inhalation. Those two children are in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Governor Christie Heading Home To Decide The Future Of His Campaign
- Trump, Sanders Victorious In New Hampshire Primaries
- According To Kanye West, ‘Cosby Is Innocent’
- Major Storm Leaves Local Residents Stranded Onboard A Cruise Ship
- Missing 93-Year-Old Man’s Car Found In Schuylkill River With Body Inside