PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two children were taken to the hospital after an early morning fire in Oxford Circle.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. in the home on the 1300 block of Elbridge Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy fire on the first floor. That fire was placed under control just before 6 a.m.
Two children, a seven-year-old girl and a nine-year-old girl, were transported to Aria Torresdale Hospital with smoke inhalation. Those two children are in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Multi-Car Accident On I-476 Causing Traffic Headache During Evening Rush Hour
- Judge Halts Sunoco Pipeline Construction Across Pennsylvania
- Police: Man In Critical Condition After Nicetown Stabbing
- 2 Men Stop Traffic On Ben Franklin Bridge After Climbing Tower
- Attorney: Allentown Mayor To Be Indicted Following Federal Investigation