2 Children Treated For Smoke Inhalation After North Philadelphia Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two children were taken to the hospital after an early morning fire in Oxford Circle.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. in the home on the 1300 block of Elbridge Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy fire on the first floor. That fire was placed under control just before 6 a.m.
Two children, a seven-year-old girl and a nine-year-old girl, were transported to Aria Torresdale Hospital with smoke inhalation. Those two children are in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Fire Damages Delco Shop, Apartment
- 1 Killed, 3 Others Hurt In Chester Shooting
- Spike In Suicides Among Philadelphia Firefighters Calls Attention To Pressures Of Job
- Changing Traffic Patterns Could Cause Big Tie-Ups This Weekend On I-95 In Philadelphia
- Police Rescue Two Dozen Drivers After Rain, Hail Hit Toms River, NJ