2 Children Treated For Smoke Inhalation After North Philadelphia Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two children were taken to the hospital after an early morning fire in Oxford Circle.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. in the home on the 1300 block of Elbridge Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy fire on the first floor. That fire was placed under control just before 6 a.m.
Two children, a seven-year-old girl and a nine-year-old girl, were transported to Aria Torresdale Hospital with smoke inhalation. Those two children are in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Second Day Of Forbes Under 30 Summit Gets Off To ‘Rocky’ Start
- Gun Threat Prompts Lockdown At Community College Of Philadelphia; Teen Arrested
- Penn State THON Organizers To Review ‘Canning’ Safety
- Under 30 Summit Highlights How Social Media And Technology Are Shaping Politics
- 2014 Forbes Under 30 Honoree Returns To Philly With Unique Education Initiative