PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two children were taken to the hospital after an early morning fire in Oxford Circle.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. in the home on the 1300 block of Elbridge Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy fire on the first floor. That fire was placed under control just before 6 a.m.
Two children, a seven-year-old girl and a nine-year-old girl, were transported to Aria Torresdale Hospital with smoke inhalation. Those two children are in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Truck Crashes Into School Bus In Springfield, Delaware County, Bus Driver Injured
- Need Advice? Recent Temple Grad Offers It For Free
- Gun Control Talk Mixes With Political Push For Clinton In South Jersey
- SEPTA Launches Pilot Project To Make It Easier For Suburban Regional Rail Riders
- Traffic Snarled After Cement Truck Overturns On Garden State Parkway