PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A woman was rushed to the hospital after a propane tank exploded in an RV just after 10 a.m in the Oxford Circle section of the city.
Police say a 36-year-old female was cooking inside a moving RV on E. Cheltenham Avenue and Oakland Street when the propane tank exploded.
Medics rushed the woman to Temple Hospital with burns on both her legs and hands. She is currently listed in critical condition.
A five-year-old boy suffered minor scrapes on his legs, but he was not taken to the hospital.
The fire has been extinguished and police say it is no longer a threat.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Sixers Score First Win Of The Season Against Bryant And The Lakers
- Former KYW Newsradio Traffic Reporter Gives Back With Memoir On Cerebral Palsy
- Mumia Abu-Jamal Granted Hearing Over Prison Medical Care
- Ed Rendell: Kathleen Kane Deserves Her Day in Court
- Daughter Accused Of Creating False GoFundMe Page, Stealing $40K From Elderly Mother