PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A woman was rushed to the hospital after a propane tank exploded in an RV just after 10 a.m in the Oxford Circle section of the city.
Police say a 36-year-old female was cooking inside a moving RV on E. Cheltenham Avenue and Oakland Street when the propane tank exploded.
Medics rushed the woman to Temple Hospital with burns on both her legs and hands. She is currently listed in critical condition.
A five-year-old boy suffered minor scrapes on his legs, but he was not taken to the hospital.
The fire has been extinguished and police say it is no longer a threat.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Service Dog Gives Birth To Puppies In Tampa International Airport
- Sources: Man At Bar Arrested After Bragging About Robbing Bank
- Police: 2 Men Arrested After Badly Decomposed Body Found In Pennypack Park
- Man’s Body Recovered From Delaware River
- Gov. Phil Murphy: Tax Credits Are ‘Most Important Pledge’ To Amazon