PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A woman was rushed to the hospital after a propane tank exploded in an RV just after 10 a.m in the Oxford Circle section of the city.
Police say a 36-year-old female was cooking inside a moving RV on E. Cheltenham Avenue and Oakland Street when the propane tank exploded.
Medics rushed the woman to Temple Hospital with burns on both her legs and hands. She is currently listed in critical condition.
A five-year-old boy suffered minor scrapes on his legs, but he was not taken to the hospital.
The fire has been extinguished and police say it is no longer a threat.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Security, Parking, Garbage Irk Ivanka Trump’s DC Neighbors
- ‘SNL’ Star Doesn’t Back Away From Boston Racism Comment
- Las Vegas Strip Shooting Leaves One Dead And One Wounded
- ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ Pays Subtle Tribute To Fallen NJ Trooper
- NYC Says Trump Tower Resident Wrongly Rented Out On Airbnb