Police: Female Rushed To Hospital After Propane Tank Explodes In RV
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A woman was rushed to the hospital after a propane tank exploded in an RV just after 10 a.m in the Oxford Circle section of the city.
Police say a 36-year-old female was cooking inside a moving RV on E. Cheltenham Avenue and Oakland Street when the propane tank exploded.
Medics rushed the woman to Temple Hospital with burns on both her legs and hands. She is currently listed in critical condition.
A five-year-old boy suffered minor scrapes on his legs, but he was not taken to the hospital.
The fire has been extinguished and police say it is no longer a threat.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- History Class On The Road For Group Of Philadelphia Sixth Graders
- 2 Dead, 3 Injured In Crash Along I-295 In Gloucester County
- Montgomery County Courthouse New Home Of “Moon Tree”
- Two People Injured After Cars Collide In West Philadelphia
- Police Investigate Shooting Death Of High School Football Star In Camden