WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In South Philadelphia
- Commuters Frustrated Following SEPTA’s Train Crash
- Woman Misses Major Life Events Due To Mysterious ‘Sleeping Beauty Syndrome’
- King Of Prussia Business Donates Beds To Philly K-9 Unit
- Police: Teen Falls Off Tower After Getting Electrically Shocked
- Driver Trapped, Car Overturns After Colliding With Utility Pole In Palmyra
- Spring-Like Feb. Temperatures Threaten Blossoms, Leaving Farmers Worried
- SEPTA Dealing With String Of Train-Related Issues Over Past Several Months
- Temple University Denies Halt In Stadium Study
- Philly Protesters Gather For ‘Tuesdays With Toomey’