Arrest Made In Death Of Woman Found In Camden County
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Audit: At Least 5 Children Subjected To Likely Medication Dispensing Errors At NJ Clinic
- Police ID 17-Year-Old Victim Of North Philadelphia Fatal Stabbing
- Officials Warning Residents Of Possible Coyotes Sightings In Whitpain Township, Pa.
- Amber Alert Issued In NJ After Baby Reportedly Abducted From Middlesex County
- Pet Food Maker Recalls Some Products
- Some Say Christie’s Gone Too Much To Govern New Jersey
- La Salle University’s First Female President Goes To Work
- Amazon Pushing Prime Service With Day Of Deals, ‘Prime Day’
- Study: Napping During The Workday Could Result In Better Productivity, Safety
- Crews Pull Body From The Water In South Philadelphia