Arrest Made In Death Of Woman Found In Camden County
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Company With Presence In Region Offers Private Flights To Cuba
- ‘Million Father March’ Set For First Day Of School In Philadelphia
- Focus On SW Philly Neighborhood In ‘No More Fire Deaths’ Campaign
- Employee Suffers Minor Injuries After Being Cut In Neck During Workplace Dispute
- Philadelphia Welcomes Pope Francis With Four Unique Billboards
- Atlantic City Casinos To Governor Christie: Sign The Bills
- Pa. Auditor General To Determine Cost Of Budget Battle On Schools
- Gas Leak Prompts Evacuations In Hamilton Township
- Study: Pot More A Habit For College Students Than Cigarettes
- 3 Marines Honoring A Pair Of Fallen Brothers-In-Arms With ‘The Long Walk’