WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Hundreds Pack Hearing Regarding Discrimination In Philadelphia’s LGBT Community
- With Home Purchase, Prince Albert Reaffirms Grace Kelly’s Lasting Legacy
- Mercedes-Benz Unveils First Pickup Truck
- A Look At Presidential Polling In Pennsylvania
- Donald Trump: I’d ‘Love’ To Fight Joe Biden
- Ex-Christie Aide: ‘Traffic Problems’ Email Wasn’t Payback
- A Pop-Up Store For Entrepreneurs In Center City
- 3 US Senators Want Women’s Golf Open Moved From Donald Trump Course In NJ
- Lawsuit Seeks Permanent Closure Of Part Of North Wildwood Beach
- Crews Rescue NJ Man, Trapped Waist Deep In Mud