WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: SEPTA Officer Attacked By Man In Philadelphia
- Tennis Fans In Philly Ecstatic To See Venus Williams In Action
- Trump: Senate GOP Needs To Fulfill Promise To End ‘Obamacare Nightmare’
- Teen Wins $26,000 A Year For Life Off $1 Scratch-Off
- SEPTA Dealing With Spider Problem In Northern Liberties
- Police: Suspect Installed Skimming Devices In Folcroft
- Trump To Boy Scouts: ‘We Could Use Some More Loyalty’
- Wildwood Police Ask For Help Locating Missing 13-Year-Old Girl
- John McCain To Return To Senate Tuesday For Health Care Vote
- What’s The Dirt On Your Home? Your Vacuum Could Speak Volumes