WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Road Closures, Parking Restrictions Announced Ahead Of Women’s March In Philly
- NJSP Troopers Help Deliver Baby Girl In Parking Lot
- Philadelphia Student Organizes Equal Rights Amendment March
- Man Sentenced In Attempted Bensalem Kidnapping
- Obama Pens Goodbye Letter: ‘You’ve Made Me A Better Man’
- Philly School Donates Shoes To Non-Profit
- Federal Authorities Give Pennsylvania 4 More Months To Comply With Real ID Law
- Where And How Philly Republicans Are Celebrating The Inauguration
- Nancy Sinatra Has This To Say About Trump Using Her Dad’s Song At Inauguration
- Republicans To Hold Congressional Retreat In Philadelphia Next Week