WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Obama Orders Review Into Russian Hacking Of 2016 Election
- Mom Who Rolled Onto Baby While High Pleads Guilty In Child’s Death
- Victoria’s Secret Apologizes To Customer Who Says She Was Racially Profiled
- Truck Containing $500K In Purses Stolen From NJ Warehouse
- Woman Accused Of Selling Deadly Dose Of Heroin Could Face Up To 40 Years In Prison
- Man Charged After Allegedly Telling Passerby He Killed His Mother
- N.J. Man Reunited With Lost Wedding Ring After 15 Years
- Caught On Video: Suspects Get Into Altercation With Officer Trying To Stop Robbery
- Study Finds Millennials Less Likely To Out-Earn Parents
- Plunging Temps Prompt Counties To Issue Code Blue