WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘Let Us Lead The Nation’: Wolf Addresses Joint Session On PA Opioid Crisis
- The End Of An Era: BlackBerry To Stop Making Phones
- Manayunk Symposium Seeks To Tackle Mental Health Crisis
- Philadelphia’s Jewish Community Remembers Shimon Peres
- Driver Uses Cardboard Trump Head In Carpool Lane
- Police: Driver Leaves Roadway, Fatally Strikes Man In Hamilton Township
- Fan Drops Ring During Televised Yankee Stadium Engagement
- Kaepernick: ‘Let’s Make America Great For The First Time’
- Pennsylvania Clown Sightings Linked To Stabbing, Harassment
- Pa. Man Accused Of Raping Elderly Women Says He’s Gay, Innocent