WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- New Orleans Begins To Remove Prominent Confederate Monuments
- 4-Year-Old Girls Falls Out Of Back Of Moving Bus
- CBS3 Unveils New Mobile Weather Watcher
- Trial For Philly Officer Accused Of Dumping Pit Bull In Trash Begins Monday
- Next Phase Of NFL Draft Road Closures Begins Monday Night
- Police: Man Dies After Being Shot Multiple Times Inside Home
- Weekend Box Office Report: ‘The Fate Of The Furious’ Finishes First Again
- 40 Bulldogs Compete In Beautiful Bulldog Contest
- About 100 Bicyclists Seen Riding On I-676
- Philadelphia Police Searching For Missing 8-Year-Old Boy