Arrest Made In Death Of Woman Found In Camden County
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Manhunt Continues For Gunman Who Ambushed 2 PA Troopers, Killing 1
- $40,000 Reward Offered In Frankford Shooting Death Of Mother, Unborn Baby
- A Few Showers, Then Staying Comfortable
- Judge OKs Auction For Closed $2.4B Revel Casino
- NJ Lawmakers Approve 6 Domestic Violence Bills
- Dozens Rally Outside Comcast Over Proposed Merger and Net Neutrality
- NJ Teacher Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Female Student
- Chester County, Pa. Gets Federal Funding For Emergency Generators
- Penn Students Party Hard — At Least According To Playboy
- Phila. City Council Explores Status of VA Health Care Reforms