WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured In Double Stabbing In North Philadelphia
- North Korea Test-Fires Another Ballistic Missile, Per US & South Korea
- Penn’s Landing Holds First Ever ‘Waterfront Day’
- Police: 19-Year-Old Shot 7 Times In West Philadelphia
- Cutting The Ribbon On Philly’s New ‘Workforce Housing’
- Philly Bars Collaborating With Local Brewers
- Teen Summer Employment Rate Down In Philadelphia
- Little Pete’s In Center City Serves Final Meals After 4 Decades
- Eight Dead, Suspect Arrested In Mississippi Shooting
- Navy Skydiver Dies When Parachute Fails To Open