WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Gas Main Struck In Clifton Heights
- Bradley Cooper Was At The DNC — And Some People Are Not Amused
- Chaotic Scene Outside Wells Fargo Center After Protesters Breach DNC Security Fence
- DNC Wraps Up Tonight With Hillary Clinton Officially Accepting Nomination
- Donald Trump: Russia Hacking Comments Were ‘Sarcastic’
- Elizabeth Banks Puts Together ‘Fight Song’ For Hillary Clinton
- Chelsea Clinton Will Testify To Her Mother’s Credentials
- KYW Newsradio Presents: Dems After Dark: Day 3
- Movie Review: ‘Bad Moms’
- President Obama Backs Clinton During DNC: ‘No One More Qualified’