WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘Devastating And Catastrophic Loss’: 33 Reptiles Mysteriously Die At Zoo
- Police Pull Body Of Severely Decomposed Man From River
- Police: Man On Crack Crashed Into Cars He Thought Were Trying To Box Him In
- Police: Baseball-Sized Stone Thrown Through Synagogue’s Window
- ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Will Stay Through Early Next Year
- Fetty Wap At Scene Of NJ Shooting That Left 3 Wounded
- Trump’s Son-In-Law To Lead ‘American Innovation’ Office At White House
- Study Shows No Long-Term Cognitive Benefit To Breastfeeding
- Siri Prank Could Have Serious Consequences
- Police: Teen Fatally Shot In Cobbs Creek