WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Name Person Of Interest After Woman Is Shot In Limerick
- Trump Says NFL Should Fire Players Who Kneel During Anthem
- 11-Year-Old With Rare Genetic Syndrome Chasing His Dreams
- Families Struggling To Make Contact As Puerto Rico Remains Without Power
- Police: Man Charged With Sexually Assaulting Special Needs Teen At Rec Center
- This Cardiovascular Workout Is Helping Athletes Bounce Back From Injuries
- Sea Of Green Hits North Wildwood For Irish Weekend
- Police: 3-Year-Old Boy Accidentally Shoots Uncle In Center City
- Study: Gunshot, Stabbing Victims More Likely To Die If Transported By Ambulance
- Former Airman To Plead Guilty In Child Sex Abuse Case