Arrest Made In Death Of Woman Found In Camden County
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Woman Shot Dead Inside South Jersey Home, Suspect Arrested
- Storm Leaves Thousands Without Power In New Jersey
- Philadelphia DA Issues Annual List Of Holiday Shopping Safety Reminders
- American Heart Association Latest Example Of Success At Pa. Convention Center
- Jay Lloyd’s Getaway: Fabulous Holiday Shopping, Off The Beaten Path
- Sleep Expert: Turkey Doesn’t Make You Tired On Thanksgiving
- After Cyber Monday, Spend Time, Not Cash, In Your Community
- Local Expert Says Black Friday Shopping More Of A Game For Many
- Thanksgiving Weekend Weather Forecast
- Thanksgiving Eve Fire Displaces 20 In Chester County