WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Found Not Guilty In Rape-Murder Retrial, Philly Man Reunites With Jurors
- Ford Recalls Over 88K Vehicles Due To Stalling Problem
- Wine Popping Up In Pennsylvania Grocery Stores
- Raccoon Found In Stratford, NJ Tests Positive For Rabies
- Mayor Kenney Predicts Some School Workers Will Be Welcomed With Open Arms
- Lawsuit Filed Over Railing Collapse At Snoop Dogg/Wiz Khalifa Concert
- NJ Student Loan Bills Keep Coming, Sometimes After Death
- Boy, 14, Accused Of Killing Grandma During Fight Over School
- Blast, Gunshots Heard At American University In Kabul, Reporter Says
- Owner Of Italian Restaurant In Phila. Was Visiting Italian Hometown When Earthquake Struck