WINSLOW TWP., N.J. (CBS) – The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office and Winslow Township Police say an arrest has been made in connection with the discovery of a 41-year-old woman’s body in Winslow Township early Friday morning.
Authorities say the body of 41-year-old Jennifer Bongco, of Winslow, was found at Erial and Wiltons Landing Road around 12:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say she was stabbed to death.
Friday night, authorities say 52-year-old Kevin Ambrose, also of Winslow, was arrested in Atlantic City by members of the U.S. Marshals.
Authorities say he was charged with Murder Friday morning.
An investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Phoenixville Police To Offer Free Public Narcan Training
- John Lennon Diary Stolen From Yoko Ono Recovered In Berlin
- Crews Battle House Fire In West Philadelphia
- U.S. Christmas Tree Shortage May Cause Price Hike This Year
- Girl Scouts: Don’t Make Your Daughter Hug People This Holiday
- New Jersey Sees A Boost In Holiday Travelers
- US Navy Plane With 11 Crashes Into Pacific; 8 Found Alive
- FBI Investigating Pennsylvania Congressman Bob Brady’s Emails In Campaign Finance Probe
- Suspect In Custody Following Police Standoff In New Castle County
- Online Campaign Raises More Than $13,000 For Homeless Man Who Gave Last $20 To Help Stranded Woman