Overturned Food Truck Snarling Traffic On SB I-95 Towards Vine Street Expressway
To fuel your love of cars,
visit the Autos section.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — An overturned car is creating a traffic nightmare for drivers trying to make their way into downtown Philadelphia.
The accident happened at about 7:45 a.m. Friday on the ramp from southbound I-95 to the Vine Street Expressway.
It appears that a SUV that was pulling some type of food cart lost control and spun out. As a result, the food truck overturned on its side.
It is believed that another car was involved in the crash.
The crash is severely impacting traffic on southbound I-95 approaching the Vine Street Expressway exit.
The crash remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Starbucks: Prices For Some Drinks To Go Up By 5 To 20 Cents
- Amazon Pushing Prime Service With Day Of Deals, ‘Prime Day’
- Study: Napping During The Workday Could Result In Better Productivity, Safety
- 140 Pairs Of Underwear Stolen From Northeastern Pa. Store In 4 Heists
- Police Searching For Man Who Robbed Popular Cobbs Creek Cheesesteak Shop 3 Times