Overturned Food Truck Snarling Traffic On SB I-95 Towards Vine Street Expressway
To fuel your love of cars,
visit the Autos section.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — An overturned car is creating a traffic nightmare for drivers trying to make their way into downtown Philadelphia.
The accident happened at about 7:45 a.m. Friday on the ramp from southbound I-95 to the Vine Street Expressway.
It appears that a SUV that was pulling some type of food cart lost control and spun out. As a result, the food truck overturned on its side.
It is believed that another car was involved in the crash.
The crash is severely impacting traffic on southbound I-95 approaching the Vine Street Expressway exit.
The crash remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Oh, The Irony: Easter Egg Cookies Sold In Pa. Voluntarily Recalled For Containing Eggs
- Investigation Ongoing In Alleged Photo Scandal At Montgomery County High School
- Pa. Burglar Steals More Than 100 Candy Bars
- Swiped Painting Of Jesus Returned To Pa. Restaurant With Note Apologizing For ‘Drunken Mistake’
- Berks County Native Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders