Overturned Food Truck Snarling Traffic On SB I-95 Towards Vine Street Expressway
To fuel your love of cars,
visit the Autos section.
Get Breaking News First
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — An overturned car is creating a traffic nightmare for drivers trying to make their way into downtown Philadelphia.
The accident happened at about 7:45 a.m. Friday on the ramp from southbound I-95 to the Vine Street Expressway.
It appears that a SUV that was pulling some type of food cart lost control and spun out. As a result, the food truck overturned on its side.
It is believed that another car was involved in the crash.
The crash is severely impacting traffic on southbound I-95 approaching the Vine Street Expressway exit.
The crash remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Studies Fault Global Warming For Much Of 2013’s Wild Weather
- Philadelphia’s Overdraft Fees Highest Of Nation’s Big Cities
- When It Comes To Sex, The Age Of A Man’s Preferred Partner Is Exactly What You Thought It Would Be
- What Do Women Want In A Life Long Mate? Survey Says A Steady Job
- Forget The Newspaper! Research Says 30 Percent Of American Adults Get Their News From Facebook