Overturned Food Truck Snarling Traffic On SB I-95 Towards Vine Street Expressway
To fuel your love of cars,
visit the Autos section.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — An overturned car is creating a traffic nightmare for drivers trying to make their way into downtown Philadelphia.
The accident happened at about 7:45 a.m. Friday on the ramp from southbound I-95 to the Vine Street Expressway.
It appears that a SUV that was pulling some type of food cart lost control and spun out. As a result, the food truck overturned on its side.
It is believed that another car was involved in the crash.
The crash is severely impacting traffic on southbound I-95 approaching the Vine Street Expressway exit.
The crash remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Owner Charged After 2 Donkeys Found Dumped Off The Road In New Jersey
- Lyft Gets Pa. Regulatory Nod…Except In Philly
- New Monmouth University Poll Finds ‘Deep Racial Divide’ On Alleged Racism In The Judicial Process
- Report: NJ Among States Least-prepared For Outbreaks
- Survey: E-Cigarettes Surpass Regular Cigs In Teen Use