Overturned Food Truck Snarling Traffic On SB I-95 Towards Vine Street Expressway
To fuel your love of cars,
visit the Autos section.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — An overturned car is creating a traffic nightmare for drivers trying to make their way into downtown Philadelphia.
The accident happened at about 7:45 a.m. Friday on the ramp from southbound I-95 to the Vine Street Expressway.
It appears that a SUV that was pulling some type of food cart lost control and spun out. As a result, the food truck overturned on its side.
It is believed that another car was involved in the crash.
The crash is severely impacting traffic on southbound I-95 approaching the Vine Street Expressway exit.
The crash remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Upstate NY Towns Consider Seceding To Pa. After Fracking Ban
- Spring Marshmallow Madness Hits New Heights With ‘Peeps Milk’
- NJ Marijuana Advocates To Hold Spring ‘Smoke Out’
- Study: About 21 Percent Of High School Girls Have Been Assaulted By Someone They Dated
- Study: Suicide Rates Among Middle-Aged Adults Have Sharply Increased