Brother And Sister Accused Of Burglarizing Home In Delaware
WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) – According to New Castle County Police, a brother and sister are responsible for a burglary that occurred in the community of Windermere back in June.
Thirty-one-year-old Sydney Messick and 28-year-old Sheila Messick are accused of burglarizing a home in the 4500 blcok of Lindale Road on June 27.
During an investigation, detectives recovered evidence linking Sydney and Sheila to the crime.
On Wednesday, July 23, authorities took Sydney and Sheila into custody and a search of the residence revealed the stolen property.
Sydney was charged with burglary, theft, conspiracy and selling stolen property. He was arraigned and committed to Howard Young Correctional Institution in lieu of $1,500 secured bond.
Sheila was charged with burglary, theft and conspiracy. She was released on $4,500 unsecured bail.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- It’s ‘Barn’ Voyage For Buxco Nonprofit Dedicated To Preserving History
- Jewish Film Festival Kicking Off 34th Season
- Driver Killed, Another Trapped In Levittown Accident
- Lobbying Group For Casinos Shows Hand On How Pa. Should ‘Innovate’ Gaming Policy
- 2 Injured, Dozens Displaced In West Philly Apartment Building Fire