PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Washington Redskins began training camp on Thursday, which means it was the first practice as a Redskin for former Eagles star wideout, DeSean Jackson. Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III, who looks to bounce back from somewhat of a down “sophomore” season, already sounds confident in the success he will have with his new teammate, saying him and Jackson will “make dynamic plays.”
Jackson, 27, is coming off the best season of his career (82 catches, 1,332 yards, and nine touchdowns) despite being released by the Eagles. Contrary to reports, Eagles coach Chip Kelly said Jackson was not a problem for him and the team simply decided to go in a different direction.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Topps Selling Baseball Card Collection For Over $20,000
- Eagles Week 14 Injury Report: Jordan Matthews And Ryan Mathews Expected To Return
- What To Look For In Eagles/Redskins Sunday
- Jeff Hardy Opens Up About TNA Wrestling, Concussion Fears, New Album
- Watch: PSU Fan Surprised With Rose Bowl Tickets Breaks Down