By Steve Beck
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. (CBS) — Police are investigating a crash that injured one person along a heavily-traveled Montgomery County road Wednesday morning.
Authorities say the crash occurred as a driver, identified by police as Joaquin Angles, pulled up directly behind a vehicle driven by Francis McIllhenny III and attempted to use his high beams in an aggressive manner to move traffic.
McIlhenny slowed down as a car merged onto J-76 from I-476, causing the Angles lose control and hit the left concrete barrier.
Angles then traveled to the right and hit the McIlhenny’s vehicle on the left side and traveled around it and hit it again on the right.
Angles’ vehicle traveled off of the highway and down an embankment hitting several trees and a lightpost before coming to a stop.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for minor injuries.
Police say traffic citations are pending against Angles.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Weinstein Apologizes To Streep, Lawrence For Lawyers’ Words
- ‘He Never Went In’: Armed Deputy At Florida School Shooting Resigns
- 18-Year-Old Man Accused Of Killing 5-Month-Old Daughter Over Video Game Frustrations
- Mueller Files New Charges Against Manafort And Gates
- Former Radnor Township Commissioner Indicted On Federal Child Porn Charges