PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — You have probably heard of the Color Run, but you may be unfamiliar with the nighttime glow-in-the-dark Color Run. On Wednesday, Color Run announced that its first nighttime run in the U.S. will be held in Philadelphia on October 18th.
The Color Run, which is an un-timed 5-kilometer, has sold out every single year in Philly. Participants are drench drenched in paint at each kilometer and the run results in a big party at the finish line, which Color Run calls “the best post-5k party on the planet.”
For the nighttime run, runners will receive special glow-in-the-dark giveaways and other surprises, and the paint used will be in “glowing colors.”
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Covington, Saric Lead Sixers To 120-112 Win Over Wizards
- Keidel: Why Not A Mayweather-McGregor Fight?
- 5 Phillies Players To Watch This Spring Training
- Jameis Winston Tells Elementary Students ‘Ladies Are Supposed To Be Silent… Men Are Supposed To Be Strong’
- Colangelo: Ben Simmons Will Sit Out The Rest Of The Year