CAMDEN, N.J., (CBS) – Authorities in Camden, New Jersey are seeking the public’s help in identifying a vehicle that may have been involved in a fatal hit-and-run this weekend.
At at 9:20 p.m. Saturday, July 19, authorities say a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on North 27th Street near High Street (see previous story).
The victim, identified by authorities as 39-year-old Alfredo Siguenza-Trejo, of Camden, died from his injuries Tuesday at Cooper University Hospital.
According to authorities, surveillance cameras captured images of a van that may have been the vehicle involved driving north on 27th Street away from the scene of the impact. Authorities say it appears to be a 1983 to 1991 white Ford Econoline.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden County Prosecutor’s Office Detective Douglas Rowand at (856) 225-8514 or Camden County Police Detective Bill Reese at (856) 757-7420.
Information may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or texted to CCTIP.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Former Cop Accused Of Shooting Teen Girl In Alleged Road Rage Incident
- Haddonfield Gives Thumbs Up To New Nanobrewery
- ‘Very Unattractive’ People Can Earn More Than Attractive Co-Workers, Study Finds
- Police: Man Wanted For Stabbing, Robbery At Wildwood Transit Center
- Philadelphia Zoo Hosts ‘Primate Party’