CAMDEN, N.J., (CBS) – Authorities in Camden, New Jersey are seeking the public’s help in identifying a vehicle that may have been involved in a fatal hit-and-run this weekend.
At at 9:20 p.m. Saturday, July 19, authorities say a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on North 27th Street near High Street (see previous story).
The victim, identified by authorities as 39-year-old Alfredo Siguenza-Trejo, of Camden, died from his injuries Tuesday at Cooper University Hospital.
According to authorities, surveillance cameras captured images of a van that may have been the vehicle involved driving north on 27th Street away from the scene of the impact. Authorities say it appears to be a 1983 to 1991 white Ford Econoline.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden County Prosecutor’s Office Detective Douglas Rowand at (856) 225-8514 or Camden County Police Detective Bill Reese at (856) 757-7420.
Information may also be emailed to email@example.com or texted to CCTIP.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- ‘Free The 6-Pack’ Wolf Pushes Gas Pedal On Letting Stores Sell Gas And Beer
- TSA Warns Travelers Be Prepared During Busy Travel Season
- NJ Official Tackles Child Birth When Mom Goes Into Sudden Labor
- Eagles Host 13th Annual Youth Chess Tournament
- Funeral Parlor’s Reverse Psychology Ad Tells Drivers To ‘Text And Drive’