AC Mayor: 6 Potential Buyers For Revel Casino
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — Atlantic City’s mayor says there are six potential buyers for the Revel Casino Hotel, which is up for sale next month at a bankruptcy auction.
Don Guardian also says his administration has been in talks with the current owners of the former Atlantic Club casino about selling it to a new buyer.
It was not immediately clear whether a new buyer would seek to operate the Atlantic Club as a casino.
However, a deed restriction as part of the sale from Caesars Entertainment to a Florida firm prohibits the building from being used again as a casino.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Volunteers From Business And Community Groups Preparing For Pope’s Visit, World Meeting Of Familes
- Service Resumes On SEPTA’s Manayunk/Norristown Line
- Firefighters Rescue Puppy From Pemberton, NJ Creek
- City Council To Discuss Bill Requiring Food Truck Safety Inspections
- Taxi Driver Leads Police On Chase In South Philadelphia; Charged With DUI