AC Mayor: 6 Potential Buyers For Revel Casino
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — Atlantic City’s mayor says there are six potential buyers for the Revel Casino Hotel, which is up for sale next month at a bankruptcy auction.
Don Guardian also says his administration has been in talks with the current owners of the former Atlantic Club casino about selling it to a new buyer.
It was not immediately clear whether a new buyer would seek to operate the Atlantic Club as a casino.
However, a deed restriction as part of the sale from Caesars Entertainment to a Florida firm prohibits the building from being used again as a casino.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Sources: Person Of Interest In For Questioning In Connection With South Philadelphia Sexual Assault
- Police Issue Warning For Women Jogging And Walking Alone
- Pa. Gov. Tom Wolf Talks Education Funding In Philadelphia
- Top Vatican Official, Archbishop Paglia, Reportedly Under Investigation
- Small Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing At Airport In Bucks County