ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — Atlantic City’s mayor says there are six potential buyers for the Revel Casino Hotel, which is up for sale next month at a bankruptcy auction.
Don Guardian also says his administration has been in talks with the current owners of the former Atlantic Club casino about selling it to a new buyer.
It was not immediately clear whether a new buyer would seek to operate the Atlantic Club as a casino.
However, a deed restriction as part of the sale from Caesars Entertainment to a Florida firm prohibits the building from being used again as a casino.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Dutch Town’s Bell Tower Plays Avicii Songs As A Tribute To The Late Swedish Artist
- ATF Recovers Explosives Stolen From Worksite In Lancaster County
- NASA Shares Stunning Images To Celebrate Hubble’s 28th Birthday
- 8-Year-Old NJ Girl On A Mission To Save Toys “R” Us
- Second Marijuana Legalization Hearings Held At Rowan University