AC Mayor: 6 Potential Buyers For Revel Casino
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — Atlantic City’s mayor says there are six potential buyers for the Revel Casino Hotel, which is up for sale next month at a bankruptcy auction.
Don Guardian also says his administration has been in talks with the current owners of the former Atlantic Club casino about selling it to a new buyer.
It was not immediately clear whether a new buyer would seek to operate the Atlantic Club as a casino.
However, a deed restriction as part of the sale from Caesars Entertainment to a Florida firm prohibits the building from being used again as a casino.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Local Parents Of Son, Daughter In Nepal During Earthquake Speak Out
- Riot, Looting Prompt State Of Emergency, Curfew In Baltimore
- 70 Years After Walking Free From A Concentration Camp, A NJ Professor Gives His Eyewitness Account
- Pa. Supreme Court Upholds 2012 Conviction Of High Ranking Church Official
- Weather: Sunshine Returns Tuesday