ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — Atlantic City’s mayor says there are six potential buyers for the Revel Casino Hotel, which is up for sale next month at a bankruptcy auction.
Don Guardian also says his administration has been in talks with the current owners of the former Atlantic Club casino about selling it to a new buyer.
It was not immediately clear whether a new buyer would seek to operate the Atlantic Club as a casino.
However, a deed restriction as part of the sale from Caesars Entertainment to a Florida firm prohibits the building from being used again as a casino.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Pennsylvania Man Accused Of Bludgeoning Father To Death Arrested In Atlantic City
- REAL ID Issues For Pennsylvanians Looking To Travel
- EPA’s Cleanup Of Contaminated Soil Could Displace Some West Deptford Residents
- Townsends Inlet Bridge Reopens Friday
- Tick That Triggers Red Meat Allergy Spreading Across U.S.