ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — Atlantic City’s mayor says there are six potential buyers for the Revel Casino Hotel, which is up for sale next month at a bankruptcy auction.
Don Guardian also says his administration has been in talks with the current owners of the former Atlantic Club casino about selling it to a new buyer.
It was not immediately clear whether a new buyer would seek to operate the Atlantic Club as a casino.
However, a deed restriction as part of the sale from Caesars Entertainment to a Florida firm prohibits the building from being used again as a casino.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- End Of An Era: Italian Market Butcher Shop Closing Soon
- Chief: Female Delaware Firefighter Who Died From Arson Fire Was Planning To Retire
- Millennials Renting In Buildings Offering Amenities Instead Of Buying
- STUDY: ‘Drink Plenty Of Fluids When Sick’ May Not Always Be The Best Advice
- Natalie Portman: Trump’s Victory Has Energized People ‘In A New Way’