ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — Atlantic City’s mayor says there are six potential buyers for the Revel Casino Hotel, which is up for sale next month at a bankruptcy auction.
Don Guardian also says his administration has been in talks with the current owners of the former Atlantic Club casino about selling it to a new buyer.
It was not immediately clear whether a new buyer would seek to operate the Atlantic Club as a casino.
However, a deed restriction as part of the sale from Caesars Entertainment to a Florida firm prohibits the building from being used again as a casino.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Weather: Coastal Flood Warning Tuesday After Powerful Storm Strikes Region
- Massive Tree Falls In South Philadelphia, Knocking Out Power As Nor’easter Strikes Region
- Senate Confirms Mike Pompeo To Run The CIA
- Pizza Delivery Driver Shot, Returns Fire, Hospitalized In Southwest Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Man, Convicted Of 3 Murders As Teen, Kills Himself In Prison