Police: 6-Week-Old Infant Left Unattended In Philly Walmart Parking Lot
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – According to Philadelphia Police, a six-week-old baby boy was found in a vehicle alone in the parking lot of a Walmart.
Police arrived to Franklin Mills Boulevard around 6:30 p.m. Monday evening after a witness reported a baby left unattended in a vehicle.
The mother arrived back at the scene before police were able to gain access.
The infant was evaluated by a medic and taken to St. Christopher’s before being released to his father.
The 35-year-old mother was transported to Special Victims Unit.
Police say at this time there are no charges pending further investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 2 Found Shot In Head, 1 Fatally, After Van Slams Into Olney Home
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Philanthropic Burgers, Flower Show Beer Garden, and Super Bowl Food Tips
- 1 Killed In Delaware House Fire
- Jay Lloyd’s Getaway: An Inexpensive Run To Toronto
- Hard Rock Again Considers Opening Gaming Facility In Atlantic City