Police: 6-Week-Old Infant Left Unattended In Philly Walmart Parking Lot
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – According to Philadelphia Police, a six-week-old baby boy was found in a vehicle alone in the parking lot of a Walmart.
Police arrived to Franklin Mills Boulevard around 6:30 p.m. Monday evening after a witness reported a baby left unattended in a vehicle.
The mother arrived back at the scene before police were able to gain access.
The infant was evaluated by a medic and taken to St. Christopher’s before being released to his father.
The 35-year-old mother was transported to Special Victims Unit.
Police say at this time there are no charges pending further investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- EXCLUSIVE: Philadelphians Stranded In Mexico After Hurricane Odile Speak To CBS 3
- Private Screening For CBS’s New Political Drama “Madam Secretary” Held In Washington, D.C.
- I-Team Exclusive: Asking For Trouble
- Pa. Trooper Ambush Suspect Added To FBI 10 Most Wanted List
- 2 Arrests Made In Assault Of Woman In Camden