Police: 6-Week-Old Infant Left Unattended In Philly Walmart Parking Lot
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – According to Philadelphia Police, a six-week-old baby boy was found in a vehicle alone in the parking lot of a Walmart.
Police arrived to Franklin Mills Boulevard around 6:30 p.m. Monday evening after a witness reported a baby left unattended in a vehicle.
The mother arrived back at the scene before police were able to gain access.
The infant was evaluated by a medic and taken to St. Christopher’s before being released to his father.
The 35-year-old mother was transported to Special Victims Unit.
Police say at this time there are no charges pending further investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Food Bank Of South Jersey Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary
- City Council Discusses Why Cursive Handwriting Isn’t Mandatory In School District
- Accident Involving Tractor Trailer On I-476 In Delaware County
- Famous Chef And Author Praises “Camden” Cheesesteak
- Police: Baby Found In Duffel Bag In West Philadelphia