Police: 6-Week-Old Infant Left Unattended In Philly Walmart Parking Lot
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – According to Philadelphia Police, a six-week-old baby boy was found in a vehicle alone in the parking lot of a Walmart.
Police arrived to Franklin Mills Boulevard around 6:30 p.m. Monday evening after a witness reported a baby left unattended in a vehicle.
The mother arrived back at the scene before police were able to gain access.
The infant was evaluated by a medic and taken to St. Christopher’s before being released to his father.
The 35-year-old mother was transported to Special Victims Unit.
Police say at this time there are no charges pending further investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Replica Of The Shroud Of Turin Goes On Public Exhibition In Philadelphia
- Health Officials Concerned As E-Cigarette Use Rises In Younger Generations
- Scam Involving People Pretending To Be With Sheriff’s Office Makes Its Way To Philadelphia
- Tiny Particles Are Big Business For Univ. City Company
- Month Long Celebration Of Black Writing Festival Kicks Off In Less Than A Week