CHERRY HILL, N.J. (CBS) – Monday afternoon, police were alerted that two children were left unattended in a vehicle parked in the rear lot of the Cherry Hill Police Administration Building.
Upon arrival, officers found two children, ages three and one, alone in the car.
Authorities say the passenger side window was lowered.
After a short period of time, police found the driver, Dwayne Kemp, who said he had been inside of the building at the Violations Bureau.
The driver was arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of children.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Barnes Art Museum Looks To Build On Successful Move
- An Immigrant Group In Philadelphia Gives Back To Those In Need
- Few Problems, Worries For Travelers Returning Home After Holiday Weekend
- Five Firefighters Injured After Ladder Crashes In West Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Senate Sends House Legislation To Regulate Ride-Sharing Services