CHERRY HILL, N.J. (CBS) – Monday afternoon, police were alerted that two children were left unattended in a vehicle parked in the rear lot of the Cherry Hill Police Administration Building.
Upon arrival, officers found two children, ages three and one, alone in the car.
Authorities say the passenger side window was lowered.
After a short period of time, police found the driver, Dwayne Kemp, who said he had been inside of the building at the Violations Bureau.
The driver was arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of children.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- South Jersey Man Gets Prison Term For Killing Estranged Wife’s Boyfriend
- Governor Wolf Calls For Investigation Into PPA Amid Sexual Harassment Scandal
- Free Clinics Available To Wipe Minor Criminal Offenses From Your Record
- A Change In New Jersey’s Political Landscape, For Next Year’s Governor’s Race
- Attorney General Spokesman: Porn Email Report ‘Unreliable’